Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else stalk foids on Instagram who were in their class at some point?

aesthetic_recon

aesthetic_recon

卐 SATOKOCEL 卐 | IQ -4 STD | MOG KING OF INCELS.IS
-
I knew this girl in one of my math classes that I sort of had a crush on. I go to a community college so it's a small community of roughly 8,000-10,000 people. I really only see her when she's at the Starbucks we have on campus. I've been watching her Instagram story for the longest time now. We made eye contact the other day and I thought she knew the person viewing her stories was me, but I believe this is just paranoia getting to me. It's worth pointing out I have absolutely no chance with this girl, as I am 5'11'' and 210 lbs. I'm fat as shit and recently started working out to lose weight, but I digress. I watch all of her Instagram stories, from her #ootd (outfit of the day) to her photo collages with her friends. I'm kind of obsessed with her. But the weird thing is, I don't even like her that much. I'm not really sure what the point of me writing this is, so I'll end here.

No; I don't have Instagram/Snapchat, nor do I intend to... :smonk:

Not to mention I do not have an affinity for any type of foid worship/oneitisism. :feelswhat:

I sometimes go on to Instagram to see what my classmates are up to. It fills me with rage every time

I knew this girl in one of my math classes that I sort of had a crush on. I go to a community college so it's a small community of roughly 8,000-10,000 people. I really only see her when she's at the Starbucks we have on campus. I've been watching her Instagram story for the longest time now. We made eye contact the other day and I thought she knew the person viewing her stories was me, but I believe this is just paranoia getting to me. It's worth pointing out I have absolutely no chance with this girl, as I am 5'11'' and 210 lbs. I'm fat as shit and recently started working out to lose weight, but I digress. I watch all of her Instagram stories, from her #ootd (outfit of the day) to her photo collages with her friends. I'm kind of obsessed with her. But the weird thing is, I don't even like her that much. I'm not really sure what the point of me writing this is, so I'll end here.
why would you cuck yourself like that?

I sometimes go on to Instagram to see what my classmates are up to. It fills me with rage every time
i do this too. it makes me mad they get to have girlfriends and normal lives partying and shit while im stuck inside, without any hope of overcoming my mental illnesses or losing weight. i really hate these fucking normies.

i actually i barely remember anyone's name expect a couple of male classmates

lmao no, I'm in school rn, I don't care what they do

I do it from time to time so I can refill myself with hate
Its a reminder of why I believe what I believe

Yes and I fap to their pics, I wish they could see that I’m doing it too

Yes. I've been saving their insta stories and pictures since I first met them at 13.

Now I use deepsukebe to nudify them.

Yes I always do with my fake accounts. Most of them don't accept me

Yes I always do with my fake accounts. Most of them don't accept me
-Pretend to be a female zoomer >18

-Use a bot to get you free followers and ensure you have a even follow/following ratio.

-use some young females pfp selfie and upload her posts too.
Mine is off a random girl's insta picture which is behind a private account. She has no relation with any of my classmates.

-If you can get one classmate to follow you back, then it'll show for the other girls that their friend is following you too. So increases the likelihood of accepting your follow.