Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else spend their free time just fantasizing?

Uglyman

Uglyman

Born to rot
-
I day dream about being 14 and then having that cute girl from class who made fun of me ask me out and try to seduce me. It's such a nice fantasy tbh.

I usually play it like this: Back when I was 14, I was actually tall for my age. So, I picture myself as the goofy tall guy who a cute girl from class has a crush on but she doesn't know how to express herself. In the first days, she just makes fun of me as a cope but as her hormones get stronger, she can't keep it any longer, so she asks me out.

We are walking and eventually we sit at a park. She moves close to me while we were talking, puts her hand on my chest and we begin kissing.

She is horny af, then she remembers that her parents are away. We rush to her house and into her bedroom. We quickly strip naked, se starts sucking my dick. We have sex in every posistion we could think of, we have lost our virginities. We are now dating. I'm happy and she is happy too. But it's only a fantasy. Teen love wasn't intended for me.

Last edited:
Nice cope.

I read and drink/smoke pot to escape

Welcome to Incels.me mate. You're very active for a fellow greycel - trying to get your name to a colour so people will treat you seriously huh? Fair

It's called maladaptive daydreaming.
I went way too hard in the paint with the fantasizing, tbh. Every daydream scenario I have (1 all-defining, 4 major and around 20 more minor) overgrows to the point where I start calculating shit like the gini coefficient, government spending breakdown and per capita tax burden of imaginary countries.
Btw, what's that fucking thing you have as a profile picture, bruv.

Yeah,fantasizing when u get banned tbh.

It's called maladaptive daydreaming.
I went way too hard in the paint with the fantasizing, tbh. Every daydream scenario I have (1 all-defining, 4 major and around 20 more minor) overgrows to the point where I start calculating shit like the gini coefficient, government spending breakdown and per capita tax burden of imaginary countries.
Btw, what's that fucking thing you have as a profile picture, bruv.
Same. God damn it.

I fantasize that I am anime character. Like I know that its a meme but i am for real I wish I could be anime character.
I also fantasize about having a foid rim job me since that is like one of most degrading things you can have a women do to you. I hear girls in middle school already rimming chads asshole and I wish that couldve been me back in middle school getting my ass licked by a hot girl

You know what's fucked? Some time before I could do that and I would do it every day and night. But now for some reason I lost all capacity to daydream. I just end up staring at the walls. Anyone else?

Same. God damn it.
Things went horribly wrong in the last 10 years. Pic related is my OC "files" folder (mostly writing, reference literature, lineart and even custom mods for several games). Some psychologyfag could probably write his PhD on the condensed structured autism.
2018 08 24

On the bright side, It's physically impossible to get bored anymore.

God yeah I make up characters to represent me and put them in self indulgent stories constantly but they always turn out oddly dark or morbidly reflective of my flaws