Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else spend their birthday lonely this year?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33826
  • Start date
Deleted member 33826

Deleted member 33826

Self-banned
-
And not because of the pandemic?

Yes I did :cryfeels:

I saw it coming. Birthdays make me wanna kill myself

Yeah but that’s pretty much every birthday though

there are a lot of May births, because people are horny in the summer before school starts

Every year, not just this :feelsrope:

Yeah but that’s pretty much every birthday though
Meanwhile normies tell me when we're back to normal I'll have a party. jfl

The only people that show up to my birthday parties are my grandparents

No I spend it playing cards with dudes. Except they didn't know it was my birthday

Was unironically never so close to doing stuff to myself than on my birthday. I nearly cried that night. It was again a brutal realization how old I am and that it will only become worse each year.

i see my grandparents show up, my uncle and aunts show up. i sit at the table while they congratulate me on another worthless year on this planet. my friends aren't there and I don't have a gf to give me bday sex. i quickly eat my pizza and soda, open my presents (only life fuel part since i get hundreds of bucks) then i go back to my basement room and rot in my misery. another year, another year wasted. the clock is ticking and my life goes nowhere. once again i am alone. older and alone.

i see my grandparents show up, my uncle and aunts show up. i sit at the table while they congratulate me on another worthless year on this planet. my friends aren't there and I don't have a gf to give me bday sex. i quickly eat my pizza and soda, open my presents (only life fuel part since i get hundreds of bucks) then i go back to my basement room and rot in my misery. another year, another year wasted. the clock is ticking and my life goes nowhere. once again i am alone. older and alone.
I feel ya man... I go on instagram and she the crazy parties my normie classmates have and it's suifuel

Mine was April and no not really as I always spend them by myself.

I'm way way past those feels. A birthday is just another day. :blackpill:

Probably but last two years on my birthday I was in a mental hospital and wasn't even allowed to go outside, so it can't be worse than that

It got to the point where the only person except my parents who would even wish me happy birthday was my aunt on Facebook. Then I eventually disabled my Facebook account. So birthdays just come and go now pretty much like any other day.