Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else sometimes pretend their pillow is a girlfriend/wife?

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
I'm nervous about posting this but fuck it.

Every once in a while, maybe once a month I will pretend that my pillow is a chick lying next to me in bed.

I will sort of stroke the pillow like I am playing with a woman's hair.

And sometimes even talk to the pillow about how I love her and about the moments we shared in life, Fictional vacations and what not.

Its just a normal fucking pillow and not some Waifu shit but perhaps these early stages will lead into the purchase of a Waifu Pillow and maybe even a Sex Doll.

Come clean boys. I can't be the only one.

No, I can't convince myself that a female would ever lay next to me.

Only when I'm crying or really depressed. Looking into a waifu pillow though

Every day. I usually fall asleep with a pillow in my arms

I usually drink until I pass out every night due to being an Alcoholiccel so no. Though I have woke up clinging my duvet, more for comfort rather than thinking it's a woman. I guess if it was a woman then I'd probably wake up wrapped around her. Then as an Incel that will NEVER happen

I think that's pretty normal to be honest. A lot of guys do that, especially those who want some affection in their life.

If you haven't yet, I would recommend buying a fleshlight. There is this fleshlight called the stamina training unit, it is meant to replicate the feel of a real vagina and supposed to train you so that you will last longer in bed. If you want, you can buy some condoms as well and practice fucking your fleshlight with condoms on, that way it can stimulate what sex will be like if you're hooking up with a girl since you'll (hopefully) be using a condom.

I wish I only pretended :feelscry:

Once in awhile.

Not really since it's not heavy enough. Weighted "female" pillows would be interesting though

Yes. That's how I'm able to sleep. It feels so good to hug a pillow.

i sleep with my lotion bottle
cheating on my pillow

Yes, very often i hug my pillow and imagine it is a girl.

Sometimes I thrust into my bed but not on propose it just happens

No. I use my own arm and hand instead. I'll grab it and hold it etc and pretend it's a girl. It's more realistic. Hand holding seems really uncomfortable tbh. It's all bony.

I also kiss my bicep and pretend i'm kissing a chick.

i embrace my pillow in bed fantasising about a foid

Not really, my need for female affection has died off years ago. If I'm feeling 'lonely', it just means I'm horny. Once I choke the chicken I go back to feeling normal.

I hug my pillow every night.

I snuggle with my blanket to sleep.

No. I use my own arm and hand instead. I'll grab it and hold it etc and pretend it's a girl. It's more realistic. Hand holding seems really uncomfortable tbh. It's all bony.
high IQ cope

I do this and in a fucked up way, it helps so much.

No, I'm not that delusional.

I can't get aroused by a pillow.

Yeah somewhat.

Just delusionmaxxx theory