Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else skipped college because of being to ugly?

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
So here I am, 24 years old and my life is pretty much what you would expect it to be. Still living at home, working low wage jobs, coping life with video games Netflix and crunchyroll. I'm sitting here in my room as usual and decided to make an account for this site, as well as my very first post. Perhaps I'll get into my origin story of how I became a tfler/inceler at another time, but for this thread I wanted to ask the question of whether or not any of you have chosen to skip out on going to college not because your to dumb or poor. But because you feel your too ugly and so find little to no reason to try and improve your life in that way, seeing as how obtaining a degree will not remedy the root cause of your problems. 

That of course being your looks and the resulting side effects of it. My rationale thinking has concluded that putting forth the time, money and effort into getting a degree will not stop people from treating me like shit simply based off of the way my face is shaped. As such I have little to no motivation in perusing such endeavors to begin with. I figured I was a loser in high school and hated the entirety of the social aspect of school, so why would I actually PAY money that I don't have to go through it again? Now before anyone says that college is different from high school, please stop deluding yourself. A few years is not enough time for today's youth to magically start behaving in a mature and civilized manner. So am I alone in thinking this way or are there other's out there that also have a similar way of seeing things?

No I didn't because I had good grades and my parents would've kicked me out.

Im taking a gap year for looksmaxing and gymceling maybe ill have better luck in college than highschool.

I dropped out of highschool cuz of it

dropped out of school at 16 because i was so ugly being bullied and ignored by everyone made me want to shoot the shithole up, and i still do :D

been neet for 2 years 2 months, gang gang

In uni you aren't forced to interact except for group projects. You can keep to yourself mostly

A degree won't fix your problems but it makes it easier to make adequate rotting money

_incelinside said:
In uni you aren't forced to interact except for group projects. You can keep to yourself mostly

A degree won't fix your problems but it makes it easier to make adequate rotting money

Group projects are a nightmare to me. So much interactions with normies I can't handle it.

spergcel said:
Group projects are a nightmare to me. So much interactions with normies I can't handle it.

in group shit at school people sighed and were like "for fuck sakes" whenever i had to go with them and i was never picked

spergcel said:

Fake it until you make it buddyboyo

tenta said:
in group shit at school people sighed and were like "for fuck sakes" whenever i had to go with them and i was never picked

LOL I know that feel