Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else see GTA 6 Leaked Footage?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
You saw the two protagonists? What do y'all think of that?

female one is super thicc :ahegao::ahegao:
I think she's a Latina

I doubt they are the protagonist, at least not in the final shape.

Feels like Gta 5 again lol. Sunny city, modern day setting again etc. The characters seem to be generic stereotypes. Jason is the redneck Florida guy and Lucia is a stereotypical sexual latina with big ass.

Kind of meh overall

I dont know subhuman100 you tell me. Is it gonna be good? I don't think so, is it gonna be soy? I think so.

They ruined GTA for me now, I mean what do you expect cuckmerica with feminism dominating
Yeah the female character doesn't make sense for GTA and she will probably boss the Jason guy around and lecture him about feminism

It’s gonna be kiked

It is over we all know its brainwashing for the children who will play the game

Faggots sold themselves for a bit more money jfl

Man I miss the old games, sad I will never get this feeling back watching a crazy good game being released like back in the days.
Basically GTA 4/PS3 and XBOX 360 was the end of the golden era. Once gta 5 and XBOX One and PS4 came out I believe is when it started going down hill. Game developers started getting way more greedy and now the video games are becoming ‘woke’

I don't think it's gonna be good. Might still be playable though.

RDR2 was boring movietrash. It's gonna be shit. Normgroids will still buy it though.

GTA 5 still was golden era it was in 2013 when the times weren't bad. Fuck this world I am gonna need to become rich and request custom games

Feminism came big like in 2015 - 2016.
I fucking hated GTA online, especially how they didn’t allow any mods and everything was so expensive(guns, car upgrades, houses) and ypu had to play for so long to get any money because they wanted you to buy those stupid shark cards. And I could go on about all the other problems gta online has

Yeah the female character doesn't make sense for GTA and she will probably boss the Jason guy around and lecture him about feminism
Didn't they have Catalina from GTA 3 and San Andreas? Not to mention, Asuka Kasen from GTA 3

Last edited:
I did. i was looking at the world and stuff. the protagonist should kill himself.

Who gives a fuck no one forced you to play online, I never played it.

GTA 5 was the best shit
The story was kinda boring, the characters weren’t that interesting, and the driving physics were stupid and arcade like. But the map and car upgrades were cool

Idc. I want Manhunt 3.

Me personally, I'm hype to see the final product and hoping it won't disappoint. But I have a gut feeling that it's going promote alot of modern globohomo/LGBTQ bullshit as result of the times were in.

Regardless, can't wait to see what it ends up becoming.

Man I miss the old games, sad I will never get this feeling back watching a crazy good game being released like back in the days.
Back in the good ol' days while Stacy was getting fucked by Chad and you were rotting in your room. The good ol' days.

The female is really short; she is shorter than most women and all men, from the leak.

The guy looks like he would be chadlite+. He probably would be around 6'0 to 6'2, similar to GTA 5 protagonists.

Me personally, I'm hype to see the final product and hoping it won't disappoint. But I have a gut feeling that it's going promote alot of modern globohomo/LGBTQ bullshit as result of the times were in.

Regardless, can't wait to see what it ends up becoming.
It will for fucks sake it's a latina. The worse of humanitys source code.

the latina :ahegao: made me horny

fat spic women and the obvious trevor replacement. Hope in-game their characters arn't ass but I don't trust modern rockstar and chink-cent to not fuck it up.

I’m going to make the foid wear slutty clothes and make it fail missions :feelsaww:

Meh.

There's not much they can do at this point, and they got new writers. Only lord knows the shit they're gonna come up with if they're taking out Tranny jokes that no one gave a shit about. The series should've ended after GTA 4.

ovER for GTAcels. it will probably a PC filled shitfest

Burn them all