Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone else refuse to work despite being threatened of being kicked out, cops called on.

Fallout

Fallout

Overlord
★★★★★
I just dont give a shit anymore, we moved to a new city and i live with my mom who's pushing 50 while im 23 living scott free not having to pay any bills :feelskek: we've had countless arguments over her wondering why I refuse to work again, and I try to explain to her that i cant work a shitty wagie job at a nearby fast food or a grocery store, its dangerous i tell her, she thinks im retarded i bet, i have severe paranoia about being thrown on the cashier and then getting a gun pulled on me cause ive had to be alone on a register at nighttime b4 :worryfeels: she hates that im not a good little YEs man regardless, like the fuck do i need money for? Its worthless to me because when i would only buy junk food and it would make me feel sick but i couldnt help it , and when i got addicted to sodas and monster drinks i ended up going to the ER :fuk: cause i thought i was overdosing on caffeine, also she's never directly said she'll kick me out, but i guess im waiting for the day the police show up at our door to haul me to jail or something, i wish they would honestly, i hate the idea of working at all, though rarely i miss the feeling of having wagiebucks for copes, but the idea of working, coming home to no wife cause im ugly as shit and i dont want no female seeing my baby dick, and no dog because my apartment doesint allow pets :feelsrope:its just brutal boyos, if i cant even handle working some shitty as fucking 9-5 job than why am i even alive? If my mom goes before me, ill buy a gun with her life insurance and repaint the wall with my brains.

9-5 is absolutely brutal. Part time is ok and i like jobs like dealing with junk and finding cool stuff

No pussy, no labour. Plain and simple.

we are checked out

Yeah, I been there OP.

My old man could never seem to get it into his head that lack of having any woman at all giving a fuck about me in a romantic relationship sense was the reason I had absolutely no further interest in school or learning a trade.

Once I realized it was over for me I saw the proverbial writing on the wall for how my life would be from then on and so I pretty much proceeded to LDAR from that moment forward with zero regrets or any fucks given.

Don‘t get me wrong my parents were/are fundamentally good people and I do love them but they had no business creating any children with their poor genetics.

My internal motto from those old days basically was: “Want me to care and try to do anything of substance ever again? Well then find me or provide me a girlfriend!”

“Can’t do it? Well that’s too bad then I guess.” {goes back to playing videogames, internet, movie watching and music listening in between sleeping.

“Can’t do it? Well that’s too bad then I guess.” {goes back to playing videogames, internet, movie watching and music listening in between sleeping.
you know me so well buddy boyo, and if i could have just that with free income no strings attached id be set like a king. I REFUSE TO WORK!!! :feelsree:

Yeah, I been there OP.

My old man could never seem to get it into his head that lack of having any woman at all giving a fuck about me in a romantic relationship sense was the reason I had absolutely no further interest in school or learning a trade.

Once I realized it was over for me I saw the proverbial writing on the wall for how my life would be from then on and so I pretty much proceeded to LDAR from that moment forward with zero regrets or any fucks given.

Don‘t get me wrong my parents were/are fundamentally good people and I do love them but they had no business creating any children with their poor genetics.

My internal motto from those old days basically was: “Want me to care and try to do anything of substance ever again? Well then find me or provide me a girlfriend!”

Based

based non wage cel

Consider it brocel. With money you can cope

Wagecucking is just brutal, man. And your employer doesn't cry if you get killed by robber while working for minimum wage.

Nah, he'll just replace you with another wagecuck.

My advice is to push your mom further and tell her that working at shitty minimum wage job would put your life in danger and that a NEET in her home eating almost nothing costs her noting.

It's honestly brutal, If you can try and work somewhere where there is little or no women. I have been applying for a coal mining(inexperienced) position in my state but they haven't called me back yet.

I just dont give a shit anymore, we moved to a new city and i live with my mom who's pushing 50 while im 23 living scott free not having to pay any bills :feelskek: we've had countless arguments over her wondering why I refuse to work again, and I try to explain to her that i cant work a shitty wagie job at a nearby fast food or a grocery store, its dangerous i tell her, she thinks im retarded i bet, i have severe paranoia about being thrown on the cashier and then getting a gun pulled on me cause ive had to be alone on a register at nighttime b4 :worryfeels: she hates that im not a good little YEs man regardless, like the fuck do i need money for? Its worthless to me because when i would only buy junk food and it would make me feel sick but i couldnt help it , and when i got addicted to sodas and monster drinks i ended up going to the ER :fuk: cause i thought i was overdosing on caffeine, also she's never directly said she'll kick me out, but i guess im waiting for the day the police show up at our door to haul me to jail or something, i wish they would honestly, i hate the idea of working at all, though rarely i miss the feeling of having wagiebucks for copes, but the idea of working, coming home to no wife cause im ugly as shit and i dont want no female seeing my baby dick, and no dog because my apartment doesint allow pets :feelsrope:its just brutal boyos, if i cant even handle working some shitty as fucking 9-5 job than why am i even alive? If my mom goes before me, ill buy a gun with her life insurance and repaint the wall with my brains.

yeah parents be like they bring us to this world of suffering and permanent slavery and expect us to be OK with it. fuck them