Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else really want the apocalypse?

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
I try to act like I don’t care about the apocalypse, but the truth is I want it more than is humanly possible to want something, I want it more than anything, more than sex. Every day that goes by and the apocalypse doesn’t happen is a bad day. Incel trait?

I do I just want this fucking clown world to end

Ten years ago it would have been fun

Now it worth be a mercy

Nuclear holocaust is my only cope

i wish demons were real they invade earth and if demons are real magic is real so i can use my divine willpower to conjure a flaming sword and angel wings and platinum armor and slay the hordes then everyone will love and respect me and my skill as a warrior and i will get a sexy girl with milky white skin and a big butt for me to hump in bed

christoph waltz nod GIF

No thanks. I wouldn’t survive a day

Societal collapse and class warfare would be better.

i would like zombie apocalypse since i might get the chance to capture some girl as my personal sex slave and use it.

that ofc depends whether i manage to live or not

i would like zombie apocalypse since i might get the chance to capture some girl as my personal sex slave and use it.

that ofc depends whether i manage to live or not
A zombie apocalypse where only non-Incel men get turned into zombies would be perfect.

Yeah I always wanted something like that, because in my mind it would even the playing ground a little. I always loved situations where others were freaking out.

I want the asteroid to hit or the nukes to start flying every day. This shitty species called humanity needs to end.

I try to act like I don’t care about the apocalypse, but the truth is I want it more than is humanly possible to want something, I want it more than anything, more than sex. Every day that goes by and the apocalypse doesn’t happen is a bad day. Incel trait?
How do you think the world will end?

The day human extinction finally becomes complete the day the last human on earth draws its last breath the earth can finally have its breath.

i wish demons were real they invade earth and if demons are real magic is real so i can use my divine willpower to conjure a flaming sword and angel wings and platinum armor and slay the hordes then everyone will love and respect me and my skill as a warrior and i will get a sexy girl with milky white skin and a big butt for me to hump in bed
Sadly this doesn't happen in incel cinematic universe

Why is he a Chad and not a 5'2 balding janitor.
Chad can get away with it, but 5ft2 balding janitor will get filmed and publicly shamed by zombie rights activists.

I used to, but I grew wiser since then. I don't want the worst case scenario. I just rather die a quick death if I don't succeed at chemistry with woman.

What type of apocalypse though? As long it's quick sure. I don't want to be fucking burned alive though.

What type of apocalypse though? As long it's quick sure. I don't want to be fucking burned alive though.
If you were in the blast zone of a nuke you’d be vaporized before you feel anything. It’s a quick death. Same with a tsunami. You’ll be dead before you feel anything. Plus even if death can be painful there’s no more pain after it’s over. Life as an incel feels like eternal pain.

Sometimes I want it

I want incel takeover of earth

Yes so I can finally let go and act as unhinged as I possibly can.

We are already in Apocalypse (and no, you will not see colored horses flying) specifically in the 4th seal.