Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anyone else really into Hiking/camping

Grey Man

Grey Man

“Do not go gentle into that good night”
★★
Hiking or camping, or both of these activities is probably one of the best copes out there for incels in Canada/United States.
It’s especially a good cope because if you select the right spots, you don't need to encounter any people, just enjoy and reconnect with nature.
Do not select the very popular places like national parks though. Those are the places where all the Chads and Stacies will take their Chadlets and Stacylets and will not you.
Only disadvantage is that people who live in big cities may need to drive a long way away/it is time consuming for wages.

No, i hate going outside

Hiking or camping, or both of these activities is probably one of the best copes out there for incels in Canada/United States.
It’s especially a good cope because if you select the right spots, you don't need to encounter any people, just enjoy and reconnect with nature.
Do not select the very popular places like national parks though. Those are the places where all the Chads and Stacies will take their Chadlets and Stacylets and will not you.
Only disadvantage is that people who live in big cities may need to drive a long way away/it is time consuming for wages.
Best cope there is. East or of west coast?

West coast is nice, less people, more remote. Once I save enough money I could afford to indulge in the outdoors more.

Normies thing
Gotta be very good at practical stuff

No, but only because I live far from places where I could do that. It seems like a relaxing activity.

I jog on occasion, I have a weak body, and I need the Sun exposure.

Maybe I would like it if I had the right gear and enough skills, there's a lot to learn especially for a sperg with shitty fine motor skills. Isn't it illegal to roam freely outside of these national parks and places you need to pay first to enter in America? It would suck to live in America because I like to swim in lakes and in America everything seems to be someone's private property in which trespassers could be shot.

Best cope there is. East or of west coast?

West coast is nice, less people, more remote. Once I save enough money I could afford to indulge in the outdoors more.
West coast is probably the best spot it the US regarding outdoor activities. Especially the PNW. Beautiful place. The people though.... not the best. I'd recommend the inner areas of the US too

Last edited:
Normies thing
Gotta be very good at practical stuff
You could do hiking which is really just walking around mapped trails. All you really need is a working pair of legs and water.
Maybe I would like it if I had the right gear and enough skills, there's a lot to learn especially for a sperg with shitty fine motor skills. Isn't it illegal to roam freely outside of these national parks and places you need to pay first to enter in America? It would suck to live in America because I like to swim in lakes and in America everything seems to be someone's private property in which trespassers could be shot.
Theres a lot of State Parks that people don't really go to, and the people who maintain it dont care as long as you dont leave a mess.

You could do hiking which is really just walking around mapped trails. All you really need is a working pair of legs and water.

Too inept bro

me then I remember there are bears and snakes also sexhavers going on hikes fuck hike

It would suck to live in America because I like to swim in lakes and in America everything seems to be someone's private property in which trespassers could be shot.
Watersports are pretty great here. Plenty of lakes, rivers, waterfalls etc. Its all well maintained because of the park jannies. The likelihood of being shot while swimming on a lake is next to none compared to all other outdoor activities, hunting being number 1. Just because property borders water, doesn't necessarily mean they own it.

SJM L TAHOE 0818 7

Last edited:
Watersports are pretty great here. Plenty of lakes, rivers, waterfalls etc. Its all well maintained because of the park jannies. The likelihood of being shot while swimming on a lake is next to none compared to all other outdoor activities, hunting being number 1. Just because property borders water, doesn't necessarily mean they own it.

View attachment 1235041
Are they hard to access without trespassing, especially in southern states like Louisiana? From what I've read at least in Maine you can roam freely in the nature unless posted or there's trees with purple paint on them. If I had to move to America, I would most likely move to Maine.

Are they hard to access without trespassing, especially in southern states like Louisiana?
I wouldn't know much specifically about Louisiana but generally there isn't much "trespassing" involved unless when some lakes are closed off to visitors on some days.
trees with purple paint
That's a very rural type of thing generally. Varies state by state.

Looking at the map Im surprised that in a lot of the northwest it isn't allowed.

Nobody to do it with.

once i get a job, than i'll probably start camping.Not much places to do it in nyc unless you wanna get stabbed by some homeless guy.

My uncle Ted inspired me to camp and hike

once i get a job, than i'll probably start camping.Not much places to do it in nyc unless you wanna get stabbed by some homeless guy.
Trueeeeee I keep obtaining aggro from homeless for no reason and they threaten to stab my ass all the time