Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else really hate sunny summer days?

Fat Link

Fat Link

★★★★★
Such days seem to rob me of energy.

Also I'm sensitive to light and need glasses to properly see since I am legally blind without them, so I've got those kind of prescription glasses (ie transitions is the brand name I believe), that turn into sunglasses in this shitty kind of summer sunny weather.

The only kind of sunny weather I don't absolutely despise for whatever reason is when we've had a good winter and there's a pile of snow on the ground everywhere, so I guess for me, the fact that I love snow so much, must cancel out the accursed sunlight somehow.

Anyway in general I seem to most love and actually somehow seem to get energy from rainy, overcast dark (but not too dark that you can't see) kind of days.

Note that for me that these days don't have to be rainy as I also love the overcast/dark fall type of days with breezy cool weather and leaves falling everywhere and the color of said leaves changing.

The greatest thing about such weather other than it providing me energy and making me happy is that normies seem to despise all cold weather and finally and mercifully stay inside when its that way outside.

Ok ok there's a decent amount of normies that love the fall weather too but overall I think the majority of normies prefer all this garbage sunlight which I'm unfortunately experiencing now where I live.

Last edited:
bascially me in summer
Fffs

many don't like these sunny days because they bring prospects, especially when it's a place like in california or greece; In addition, excessive heat in an LDAR environment is nauseating and being torrid is a negative experience.

I like it when it is sunny

I should be a vampire

Sunmer doesn't let me ldar in peace

Yes I dislike sunny weather due to how bright it is but the worst part has to got to be the heat when sitting inside, getting all sweaty and shit and having arm sticking to your table or trying to sleep is terrible, I generally feel more sluggish and get headaches easier

^

Yes i hate summer, since i can't stand the heat. Sometimes when it's very hot, i almost feel like i'm about to suffocate.

Yes i hate summer, since i can't stand the heat. Sometimes when it's very hot, i almost feel like i'm about to suffocate.
It's even worse when you're LDAR'ing in your cave. I only have one tiny window in my room.

I just feel depressed when its sunny.

Hot and sunny weather sucks the energy out of me tbh, so I do not like it for that reason. I like the night after a hot summer day though.

sunlight is suifuel

I hate everything

Yes bro. Heat, insects and half naked women all around.

I was originally looking through your old posts to make an avatar joke but gotta get serious since this shit is relatable. I hate sunny days because it gives me headaches.

I prefer when it rains. It's quite soothing.

No, I actually do like it when the weather is nice and the sky is a nice deep blue and the trees and the grass are a vibrant green. Only time of the year that makes me feel happy.

Best time also to go to my favorite pier to look at the river.

I love the sun and it's warmth (sunbath your balls :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:)

It's a joy to sit at my front porch smoking and drinking cold mate in a hot and windy day, like I'm doing rn

It would be better with a girlfriend though :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Only when i have to work. Otherwise i love all the seasons.