Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else praying for nuclear war?

thewageslave

thewageslave

Recruit
★★★★★
It feels like Putin is such a pussy.

West keeps delivering arms and russia suffers heavy losses and loss of territory. They had their naval base and ships fired in Crimea and now their bridge. Still he doesn't even dare to use tactical nukes which would lead to a full scale nuclear war so we could get done with this shitty life and civilization.

You would piss your pants if the sirens actually went off

Most people dont wanna die

Well, in the event of the nuclear event I would probably go on .is and hope I'm not too far outside the blast radius; I don't have the Chad phenotype required to survive major distaste events as it seems in most popular media... :feelshaha:

Though I'm sure none of these shekel-hoarding world leaders REALLY want a nuclear exchange. :feelsclown:

Im not exactly praying for it but yeah if it happens good

Yes, I hope with every atom of my being that this world is holocausted beyond repair

I dont want to get mobilized and be sent to front, im afraid for my family, but if we all die in painless nuclear explosion, i wouldnt mind it one bit, i have nothing anymore to hope for.

Yeah I’d switch sides so fast fuck USA