Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else play mobile games to increase their IQ

Magnanimity

Magnanimity

Greycel
so they can make high IQ posts on this forum?

I was mindlessly playing a mobile game for the first time recently when these ads started popping up, saying, "95% of people can't beat this level" and what not, and it got me to thinking... I'm probably top 5% smartest people, or at least best gamers (which is high IQ). There are even games designed to increase IQ and I've been playing some of those too, but anyhow, as it turns out, I'm pretty good at those games, but there's just so many ads it's not very fun.

Nigga you tripping

I used to play a lot of gacha shit but now they all follow the same fucking formula and gets boring very quickly.

I'm playing Mario kart. What a jew game

I only play Pixel Dungeon recently

if it’s the mobile version turn off auto steering lmao
I think I have it on, the gameplay is fucking garbage anyway, all you can do is drift. No idea why didnt they just make it with the horizontal screen and gyro controls like every other racing game on mobile

I play cosmo run sometimes

The effect of hentai games on your brain is far greater. :feelsWizard:

My capabilities have become inconceivable to normies.

I think that Slices is the quintessential high IQ game.

Poker! It's high/low; you can win by having the highest hand, the lowest hand, or ideally both.
Go fish!