Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anyone else planning on a trip to Thailand or The Philippines?

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
With a few thousand € you can take a 2 week trip there, fuck 2 girls a day and enjoy the food, climate and tourist attractions there. Once I have the money I'm 100% going to do it.

I wish you luck, man.

idk, i hate whores and besides that i've already seen and even jerked off to the videos of guys going to thailand to fuck cheap thai whores, tfw you watch the LP instead of playing the game

Philipiness is the easiest. Among the shortest avearge height in the world and ugliest features, very poor too so any first worlders look like rich.
Just don't make any hapacel kids with those low quality subhuman foids.

why do people think JBW only works in SEA?

I wish you got AIDS and get rapped by a tranny

Looks great, stay safe though(traps... :feelstrash:)

Where else would it work? SE Asia is poor but still relatively safe. I don't want to go to Brazil or Nigeria.

Where else would it work? SE Asia is poor but still relatively safe. I
JBW works in 95% of non-white countries. in fact you're better off not going to SEA since there are a fuck ton of other white guys there

go literally anywhere else, i don't even need to name countries because JBW works everywhere
I don't want to go to Brazil or Nigeria.
stop with that nonsense, a visitor won't get hurt in those countries unless they are retarded, which is deserved in those cases

No, man. Noodlewhores disgust me.

Even though I'm not white I do have traveling to the Philippines on my to-do list. The country does have some secluded diving spots... so worst case scenario I'll still be incel but at least I'll get to check out a few sunken WWII ships.

I intend to spend a month there. Would be difficult this year though. Hopefully in 2020.
JBW works in 95% of non-white countries. in fact you're better off not going to SEA since there are a fuck ton of other white guys there

go literally anywhere else, i don't even need to name countries because JBW works everywhere

stop with that nonsense, a visitor won't get hurt in those countries unless they are retarded, which is deserved in those cases
Eh, Brazil is mostly definitely a lot more dangerous than Thailand or Philippines or Vietnam.

Nah I'm good. I don't like noodlewhores they generally have a small frame and no ass or tits.

JBW is a fucking scam,don't let copers fool you with their lies.

be careful about sexually transmitted diseases

Brazil is mostly definitely a lot more dangerous than Thailand or Philippines or Vietnam
They’re only dangerous if you go out into favelas at night, only a knuckle dragging imbecile would do that

don't travel until you have many women lined up through tinder

Fuck noodlewhores, I would not give them even 1 penny, they can starve and die in third world.

With a few thousand € you can take a 2 week trip there, fuck 2 girls a day and enjoy the food, climate and tourist attractions there. Once I have the money I'm 100% going to do it.
what do you know about the prostitutes there? are they friendly?, are they accommodating?, are they cold and calculated?

my dream is to trap a genuinely good looking young thai girl into having a kid and bringing her back to my country once i have my life figured out

Definitely a goal of mine, may or may not be those two countries tho.

Yeah people act like Thailand and Philippines are the only places where JBW is viable but truth is they are just the most popular, there are other places just as viable.

i plan to travel the whole world to see what places im treated like a human or incel