Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else only like incels?

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Everytime I discover that someone has a girlfriend I instantly hate him. It infuriates me how lucky he got at the genetic lottery and I just can't stand him anymore. I have stopped listening
to music beacuse the band members aren't incels. I have stopped watching certain YouTube channels because the Youtubers aren't incels. I have stopped talking to some people because
they have girlfriends. Happy people with fulfilled lives piss me off. I'm nothing but a subhuman compared to them.

As an incel, I feel ashamed looking at or talking to people who are superior to me. I will always hate and envy them for lucking out at the genetic lottery. The only people I like are incels
cause I can actually connect to them at some level. After all, getting laid is what seperates humans from subhumans and I believe that incels are relatively equal to each other. It's so easy
to get triggered as 23 year old KHV. Sui and rage fuel lurks everywhere.

I like Chad more than incels.

Next step is following St. Elliot. Nothing will bring back your trust for non-incels. Everything you do will be shit, forever.

I don't mind Chads because, like us, they didn't choose to look the way they look.

cyborgglory said:
Next step is following St. Elliot. Nothing will bring back your trust for non-incels. Everything you do will be shit, forever.

next step is taking action together

cyborgglory said:

ER hated incels and the human race as a whole.

Yea, I am fond of ugly men and treat them better when I see them.

I think it's common amongst truecels

"He mentioned he had a girlfriend and I immediately hated him" - I remember Elliot Rodger saying worse to this effect in his book

it's understandable tbh I do feel it sometimes too

Zielony4 said:
Yea, I am fond of ugly men and treat them better when I see them.

Same. You can relate to these peole more than you can relate to privileged cunts.

Honestly you're looking at it wrong I think. There's nothing inherently wrong with you, or him. He just got lucky cuz his face wasn't ugly and was lookable at. If you had a great face, you'd also more than likely want a hot chick next to you too. But since girls are way too hypergamous, they'd rather wallow away in misery than have to walk beside a sub-chad. So we're stuck with nothing while they get it all. No point in hating a dude cuz he has a gf imo lol

NekoStance said:
I think it's common amongst truecels

"He mentioned he had a girlfriend and I immediately hated him" -  I remember Elliot Rodger saying worse to this effect in his book

it's understandable tbh I do feel it sometimes too

Only ER gets me

i treat ugly guys better than anyone else offhand, but i don't necessarily like them more by default. the only people i have a negative disposition towards are women.

maybethrowed said:
i treat ugly guys better than anyone else offhand, but i don't necessarily like them more by default. the only people i have a negative disposition towards are women.

Women are all fucking whores who denied us a happy life and they should all FUCK OFF AND DIE.

Although I empathize with your position, you're not a wizard yet.

I'd believe you if you told me that you are a genuine super ugly person.

BUT some normans break away in their 20s.

If you are fit, have looksmaxxed, and have approached 100s of roasties with no luck then I do apologize.

If not, you may have a chance. IMHO your best chance is to stop poasting (your post count is ridiculously high lol) and keep trying.

Once again I apologize if you have tried every last thing.

Masculinist said:
Honestly you're looking at it wrong I think. There's nothing inherently wrong with you, or him. He just got lucky cuz his face wasn't ugly and was lookable at. If you had a great face, you'd also more than likely want a hot chick next to you too. But since girls are way too hypergamous, they'd rather wallow away in misery than have to walk beside a sub-chad. So we're stuck with nothing while they get it all. No point in hating a dude cuz he has a gf imo lol

Fucking IncelTears

Sub8Hate said:
Although I empathize with your position, you're not a wizard yet.

I'd believe you if you told me that you are a genuine super ugly person.

BUT some normans break away in their 20s.

If you are fit, have looksmaxxed, and have approached 100s of roasties with no luck then I do apologize.

If not, you may have a chance. IMHO your best chance is to stop poasting (your post count is ridiculously high lol) and keep trying.

Once again I apologize if you have tried every last thing.

Unfortunately, I have tried every last thing. I even risked my healthy roidceling last year.

I'm 23 and I doubt I will get a T burst all of a sudden.

Kointo said:
I don't mind Chads because, like us, they didn't choose to look the way they look.

Exactly. Also contrary to what most cucktears users post about "chads are just douchebags" its absolute bullshit.

Almost all of the chads I have met IRL are very down-to-earth, laid-back men. Nice to me as well.

What reason do they have to be angry when life has been so good for them?

knajjd said:
i understand that no one other than incels can relate to me, so hearing that someone is a normie turns me off from them instantly. thinking of their life just makes me angry, if anything.

You are fucking 14 years old. Even girls are virgin at that age.

No. Although I sometimes feel disappointed to find out that great artists who make the depressive art I like actually have/had relatively normal lives, had women, sex, money, everything. The rational part in me knows that you just have to learn to, say, compose and that obviously works better if you're not a mentalcel who can't concentrate, but ... still, sometimes it's disappointing.

truecel23 said:
Exactly. Also contrary to what most cucktears users post about "chads are just douchebags" its absolute bullshit.

Almost all of the chads I have met IRL are very down-to-earth, laid-back men. Nice to me as well.

You've obviously never been around them with women.

incelman said:
Unfortunately, I have tried every last thing. I even risked my healthy roidceling last year.

I'm 23 and I doubt I will get a T burst all of a sudden.

Roidcel for at least 10 years or so and keep trying brah. I think it's worth the risk for getting some genuine female interest. You'd probably say that your life is shit, anyway. Fuck it eat that shit for breakfast.

truecel23 said:

Agreed

Sub8Hate said:
Roidcel for at least 10 years or so and keep trying brah. I think it's worth the risk for getting some genuine female interest. You'd probably say that your life is shit, anyway. Fuck it eat that shit for breakfast.

Roids won't fix face.

Red Shambhala said:
No. Although I sometimes feel disappointed to find out that great artists who make the depressive art I like actually have/had relatively normal lives, had women, sex, money, everything. The rational part in me knows that you just have to learn to, say, compose and that obviously works better if you're not a mentalcel who can't concentrate, but ... still, sometimes it's disappointing.

You can't concentrate without sex. I fail ateverything because women don't fuck me.

VLÖ said:
You've obviously never been around them with women.

Its natural for them to give their attention towards women. They are horny and know that they will probably get laid.

That doesn't make them suddenly abandon you as a friend. That's at least my experience. That said I only know 2 chads IRL.

truecel23 said:
Its natural for them to give their attention towards women. They are horny and know that they will probably get laid.

That doesn't make them suddenly abandon you as a friend. That's at least my experience. That said I only know 2 chads IRL.

Not only that, but they can't show any sympathy for incels when around the womyn. I've been in those situations, the Chads will actively belittle you and make your entire experience miserable to make sure they think he's a tough and cool guy. 

Chads are only friends with incels out of convenience, if they have the chance they will completely abandon you for some pussy.

VLÖ said:
Not only that, but they can't show any sympathy for incels when around the womyn. I've been in those situations, the Chads will actively belittle you and make your entire experience miserable to make sure they think he's a tough and cool guy. 

Chads are only friends with incels out of convenience, if they have the chance they will completely abandon you for some pussy.

A man will screw you over for a chance with pig girl.

VLÖ said:

Yeah, that's just human nature. Use you for that.

The big chad friend I hung out with didn't do that, but it may have been since I've been best friends with him since like 1st grade. When puberty hit, it really hurt to be around him for me just mentally even though it wasn't his actions directly that hurt. Just his sexual success.

He didn't need to belittle me to get laid, lol. He was that good. But would he belittle me if we weren't such tight friends? Probably.

I only get along with incels online, they're usually racist irl

Exactly, I hate Chads with a passion.

ilieknothing said:
Exactly, I hate Chads with a passion.

Chads DO NOT DESERVE WHAT THEY HAVE.

nausea said:
cyborgglory said:
next step is taking action together
what action could we even take honestly?

cyborgglory said:
what action could we even take honestly?

already posted

search function is gold

I like posting in the incelosphere with my brothers, but I am basically asocial by now. Real life triggers me, so I prefer to shut myself away now.

There were some guys I knew that were attractive do to early puberty, but became uglier when everyone caught up with puberty, so I can't take anyone in real life seriously. I've also witnessed one average looking guy become incel do to getting bad acne.

incelman said:
Everytime I discover that someone has a girlfriend I instantly hate him. It infuriates me how lucky he got at the genetic lottery and I just can't stand him anymore. I have stopped listening
to music beacuse the band members aren't incels. I have stopped watching certain YouTube channels because the Youtubers aren't incels. I have stopped talking to some people because
they have girlfriends. Happy people with fulfilled lives piss me off. I'm nothing but a subhuman compared to them.

As an incel, I feel ashamed looking at or talking to people who are superior to me. I will always hate and envy them for lucking out at the genetic lottery. The only people I like are incels
cause I can actually connect to them at some level. After all, getting laid is what seperates humans from subhumans and I believe that incels are relatively equal to each other. It's so easy
to get triggered as 23 year old KHV. Sui and rage fuel lurks everywhere.

Not really. I think jealousy or resentment is perhaps a better word for it. Hatred is a very strong word. Normies, cucktears aside, don't really hate us either, not even women. They look down on us, and sometimes are even revolted by us, but hatred is way too strong of a feeling.

Ayie I'm with you Incelman, fuck everyone but incels. I hate the chad worship on here, they suck and made hypergamy easier

KV- said:
Not really. I think jealousy or resentment is perhaps a better word for it. Hatred is a very strong word. Normies, cucktears aside, don't really hate us either, not even women. They look down on us, and sometimes are even revolted by us, but hatred is way too strong of a feeling.

I'm both jealous and hateful.

alsalsk said:
Ayie I'm with you Incelman, fuck everyone but incels. I hate the chad worship on here, they suck and made hypergamy easier

Chad MUST DIE