Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else notice how many men have given up?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Most teen men or men in their 20's constantly talk about their lack of purpose and how they have no one and nothing to work for or achieve. That's why so many men are dropping out of schools and the workplace and refusing to contribute. And most realize SOMETHING is wrong.

Study all your childhood, work all your 30s and 40s, no social life, no love, just startfish sex with a gold digger from the bronx

Most teen men or men in their 20's constantly talk about their lack of purpose and how they have no one and nothing to work for or achieve. That's why so many men are dropping out of schools and the workplace and refusing to contribute. And most realize SOMETHING is wrong.
yeah 80/20 rule buddy boyo

that's the aftermath of femoids being sluts for chads and 8/10 only

Modern society is starting to take its toll. It's only natural we feel purposeless, because our purpose is gone. We don't hunt for food anymore. We don't build houses anymore. We don't build up civilisation. The good women are gone. The West is breaking down in front of eyes. Degeneracy is rampant.

Tbh I'm surprised we're not mass roping.

It’s only natural for us to start acting this way. We feel that we have no purpose because we will never have the validation of a foid. There no more proper women left just whores. Degeneracy is the key factor of modern society and it’s collapsing in front of our very eyes

I noticed that even a lot of my normie coworkers are like this. They look so dead inside and without purpose even though most of them arent even 40

I guess some may still have hope in this failure of a society and others just want to cope. But in the end most people just fear death even though that’s the thing they want the most

Modern society is starting to take its toll. It's only natural we feel purposeless, because our purpose is gone. We don't hunt for food anymore. We don't build houses anymore. We don't build up civilisation. The good women are gone. The West is breaking down in front of eyes. Degeneracy is rampant.

Men kind of are. They make up at least 70 percent of successful suicides and we have more people dead from suicide in the last decade then in recorded history. Add in that no one cares about men's mental health.

Read Rousseau's "Discourse on the Moral Effects of the Arts and Sciences". Nations whose morals weaken and have an increasingly urban and decadent populace have historically been conquered by fringe cultures who are rural and whose traditional values are untouched by the debauchery of their neighbors. They in turn restore order and the cycle continues.

Very true OP
I didn't want to post this because I don't want to dox myself but a family member received a notice from her kid's school and the notice basically said that male youth (think they specified ages 15-23 or something) were having a tougher time during this pandemic than their female counterparts. And to watch carefully over these young males and to communicate with them because they may be facing a mental crisis that goes on without notice. Her kid falls within the age range hence why she got a notice.

Now, this is just my explanation of what the notice said but I believe the school system wants to throw out a blackpill but can't outright blackpill parents so they just say to communicate with your children during this pandemic more than ever. The fact they put an age range makes it even more suspicious to me and basically confirms they are saying that males in the classic "dating/fucking age" are going to be hit by hard times coming soon because all females are whores. These boys aren't getting laid and that is decreasing their willpower to stay attentive in school and at work. There is no positive feedback loop like there should be and that there was in years past. So they just drop out of society in droves because society has nothing to offer them. Everybody knows even in war that females always win. Even in war they can sell their pussy or go into a relationship while men have to die and starve.

That's because our purpose WAS TAKEN FROM US

Study all your childhood, work all your 30s and 40s, no social life, no love, just startfish sex with a gold digger from the bronx
The cycle of life for an incel :cryfeels:

Very true OP
I didn't want to post this because I don't want to dox myself but a family member received a notice from her kid's school and the notice basically said that male youth (think they specified ages 15-23 or something) were having a tougher time during this pandemic than their female counterparts. And to watch carefully over these young males and to communicate with them because they may be facing a mental crisis that goes on without notice. Her kid falls within the age range hence why she got a notice.

Now, this is just my explanation of what the notice said but I believe the school system wants to throw out a blackpill but can't outright blackpill parents so they just say to communicate with your children during this pandemic more than ever. The fact they put an age range makes it even more suspicious to me and basically confirms they are saying that males in the classic "dating/fucking age" are going to be hit by hard times coming soon because all females are whores. These boys aren't getting laid and that is decreasing their willpower to stay attentive in school and at work. There is no positive feedback loop like there should be and that there was in years past. So they just drop out of society in droves because society has nothing to offer them. Everybody knows even in war that females always win. Even in war they can sell their pussy or go into a relationship while men have to die and starve.
Yeah at my school I've had guys start arguments with teachers over work because in their words "This won't mean anything."

It's over for men, perhaps we should have died in a warzone.

Foids mog us in literally all aspects.

They have infinite SMV, they get the best jobs due to affirmative action, they can always marry guys who have a lot of money if they are broke, they have far more social value than any man for simply existing, foids will never run out of friends or men wanting to pay for their adventures.

As a man you are fucked in life, for being too short, balding, wrong race, any kind of facial flaw.

As a man you WILL be cucked in the family court, you will barely make it by in the dating market unless you are absolute Chad, you will constantly be ridiculed by society and the media for showing even the slightest sign of weakness or vulnerability, and the tax system will make sure you give foids your hard earned cash no matter how MGTOW you try to be.

As men it truly is over, there is no loyal gf, no loyal wife and loving children, no social security to collect as you get old all alone and stressed out from your miserable existence.

Even when you die, other men will only see it as less competition for themselves.

There is truly no hope, LDAR and rope as soon as the slightest inconvienece happens upon you.

Bronx yuck. That's so brutal. Bronx has some of the highest AIDS cases per capita in the US
It's over for men, perhaps we should have died in a warzone.

Foids mog us in literally all aspects.

They have infinite SMV, they get the best jobs due to affirmative action, they can always marry guys who have a lot of money if they are broke, they have far more social value than any man for simply existing, foids will never run out of friends or men wanting to pay for their adventures.

As a man you are fucked in life, for being too short, balding, wrong race, any kind of facial flaw.

As a man you WILL be cucked in the family court, you will barely make it by in the dating market unless you are absolute Chad, you will constantly be ridiculed by society and the media for showing even the slightest sign of weakness or vulnerability, and the tax system will make sure you give foids your hard earned cash no matter how MGTOW you try to be.

As men it truly is over, there is no loyal gf, no loyal wife and loving children, no social security to collect as you get old all alone and stressed out from your miserable existence.

Even when you die, other men will only see it as less competition for themselves.

There is truly no hope, LDAR and rope as soon as the slightest inconvienece happens upon you.

Fucking hell you basically described my life. Mogged everywhere, and I'm currently LDAR right now.

And yet no one talks about men and how they feel because secretly less men equals more opportunities for foids. Less men is beneficial and ideal for foids. Men and suicides are hush hush because this is EXACTLY what they want.

And they have the audacity to come at us for forming incel communities, thinking that we are all plotting to kill all foids. No we're not. We're here because we really had nowhere else to go, and no help was given to us.

Last edited:
i live in california and everyone i see or talk to is doing great, im the only one. maybe some are liars.

Bronx yuck. That's so brutal. Bronx has some of the highest AIDS cases per capita in the US

Fucking hell you basically described my life. Mogged everywhere, and I'm currently LDAR right now.

And yet no one talks about men and how they feel because secretly less men equals more opportunities for foids. Less men is beneficial and ideal for foids. Men and suicides are hush hush because this is EXACTLY what they want.

And they have the audacity to come at us for forming incel communities, thinking that we are all plotting to kill all foids. No we're not. We're here because we really had nowhere else to go, and no help was given to us.
Exactly

It's over for gallons and gallons of men

Men kind of are. They make up at least 70 percent of successful suicides and we have more people dead from suicide in the last decade then in recorded history. Add in that no one cares about men's mental health.

while suicide rates have generally trended up lately(increase of 15-20% in many areas), we certainly haven't had more suicides in the last decade than in recorded history before that. Or even close.

Exactly

It's over for gallons and gallons of men

This is why we need an organized uprising, whether it's on the streets or online. we need a leader to lead us, to be the voice for us.

This is why we need an organized uprising, whether it's on the streets or online. we need a leader to lead us, to be the voice for us.
People really overestimate how much the average american male can do in a uprising. 1/3 are fat, 1/5 are obese and that's not counting how many have depression or other mental illnesses.

I noticed that even a lot of my normie coworkers are like this. They look so dead inside and without purpose even though most of them arent even 40
Understandable when even normies can see that most holes have a 10+ body count.

People really overestimate how much the average american male can do in a uprising. 1/3 are fat, 1/5 are obese and that's not counting how many have depression or other mental illnesses.

True, so we gotta find a way to motivate and fire up people.

Also notice I didn't say violent uprising. Once we get violent, EVERYBODY will try to gun us down

Society has already abandoned males. It's just the ugly males who realized how over it is.

Society has already abandoned males. It's just the ugly males who realized how over it is.
I'd say a lot of the average males do too. It just depends on who they blame or what they realize is messed up.

That's why (((they))) encourage more women into the workforce. Because (((they))) know that increasingly more men will just drop out of life and wont be able to support economy.

Last edited:

Trust me, it's coming. Sooner or later. Decline in mental health is prominent now more than ever and at an extremely alarming rate, especially for males. We can blame the way our fast-paced, technologically advanced, western world has been structured and reshaped for that. Wouldn't be surprised if there was a massive spike in suicides across males worldwide but especially in the west in the near future (if the rate isn't already climbing).

Look at the 1950s or even 1980s compared to now. Socially things have already declined.

That's because our purpose WAS TAKEN FROM US

Yeah, without a wife and kids and a steady job, many men can't find any purpose in life besides consuming and I don't blame them.

Exactly, and to connect with people how can also admit how messed up things have become over time.

If there is any silver lining, it is that many sub 8 males are no longer being productive for women that hate them. Boomers and Gen X males largely ignored feminism and women proclaiming they were going to usurp men and waved it off because they were women and the weaker sex.
Sub 8 males of the following generations are taking women at their word when women talk about how they hate most men, instead of waving it off as much.
I believe this is why the media is more adamant about trashing millennial males and talking about how "they are not the men their fathers or grandfathers were". Too bad, women aren't entitled to the behavior they used to get given today's circumstances.

Mass immigration, globalism, nihilism, the death of religion, eroding of the nuclear family, promiscuity and hedonism, hypergamy and so on have all done a number on the average Westerner, especially males.

because the only purpose a sub 8 male has is to wageslave to make jew companies richer

Read Rousseau's "Discourse on the Moral Effects of the Arts and Sciences". Nations whose morals weaken and have an increasingly urban and decadent populace have historically been conquered by fringe cultures who are rural and whose traditional values are untouched by the debauchery of their neighbors. They in turn restore order and the cycle continues.

They notice, they just cant do anything about it because a lot of it stems from our degenerate, unbalanced sexual marketplace as well as single motherhood. Divorce factors in too, which is mostly initiated by women.
CANNOT CRITICIZE WAHMEN

These boys aren't getting laid and that is decreasing their willpower to stay attentive in school and at work. There is no positive feedback loop like there should be and that there was in years past. So they just drop out of society in droves because society has nothing to offer them.
This is 100% me. Also I am a mentalcel.
At least I get Neetbux and can stay at home most of the time, that's the only advantage for me being an incel imo.

I have give up completely :feelshehe:

I started to notice every website with a lot of men have a big portion of mgtows and blackpillers
Inceldom on the rise men are having less sex 2

startfish sex with a gold digger from the bronx
mogs me

Last edited:
yes hthwey have all clearly given up tbh

We all used to cope with video games.
But now video games are mostly shit, and they are also made by leftist vermin who hate us and worship women. So we can't even enjoy that anymore.

But now video games are mostly shit, and they are also made by leftist vermin who hate us and worship women. So we can't even enjoy that anymore.
I really miss video games tbh. I used to love GTA and SimCity. Are there 2020-tier analogues of these games?

Jews are causing the collapse

At some point it will all implode and a beta-uprising is inevitable

I really miss video games tbh. I used to love GTA and SimCity. Are there 2020-tier analogues of these games?
GTA and Cities Skylines. Sale is now.
GTA IV never gets old, what a masterpiece. Just the technology behind it, it literary still holds up with its 13 year old engine jfl, modern games are all shit because greedy Jews replaced hard working talented programmers with cheap, mass produced designer foids.

I don't know, not really my type of game. But yeah all AAA games are trash.

Most of the faggots i have seen are just taking the redpill

They're fucking stupid for wanting less men. Who's going to do the manual labour? :p
Most of the faggots i have seen are just taking the redpill
Mostly blackpill ime.
GTA and Cities Skylines. Sale is now.
GTA IV never gets old, what a masterpiece. Just the technology behind it, it literary still holds up with its 13 year old engine jfl, modern games are all shit because greedy Jews replaced hard working talented programmers with cheap, mass produced designer foids.
Old games still exist.

The Industrial Revolution and It's consequences have been a disaster for the human race.