Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Anyone else notice how mainstream women's fashion copies prostitutes with a decade or so delay?

I know nothing of fashion much less women’s fashion

All women are prostitutes, they just dont want you to know

There is the one word for all such cases in modern history. Normalization.

All women are prostitutes, they just dont want you to know

no

prostitutes charge money for people to have sex with them

most foids just get fucked for free which makes them whores not prostitutes

no

Dates and housing women in a house you pay for. Only chad fucks for free.

On a somewhat related note, men's fashion is going towards more militaristic and aggressive styles. Both of the world's oldest professions for each of the sexes.

tattoos are the biggest new thing

the average instagram model, even the aspiring bright eyed "amateur" one, looks identical to a luxury prostitute, from the clothes to the surgical procedures to the tattoos

just a few days ago i watched the top manager in our company walk up to my department boss, and basically confuse the hell out of him by showing off her new tattoo like some giddy 18 year old, she's like a 40 year old mother working in management, fucking clown world

no

All women are whores.

Chokers are everywhere now, I wonder why...

On a somewhat related note, men's fashion is going towards more militaristic and aggressive styles. Both of the world's oldest professions for each of the sexes.
I'm not noticing that at all. I actually see adult men dressing more and more like boys (skinny jeans, running shoes, oversized hoodies/shirts). If there's one thing I hate about the modern west, it's that everyone dresses like a slob. Also, that most foids dress like men.

I'm not noticing that at all. I actually see adult men dressing more and more like boys (skinny jeans, running shoes, oversized hoodies/shirts). If there's one thing I hate about the modern west, it's that everyone dresses like a slob. Also, that most foids dress like men.

I see camo and other shit more often now. Also brands like Gruntstyle are selling well where I live.

They're told being a slut is the most empowering thing you can be nowadays. A man could deadlift hundreds of pounds and receive less praise than a foid who goes out looking like a hooker. It's easy validation. Instead of doing something praiseworthy, just slip on an outfit and think you're a badass. Also has the bonus of attracting Chad, while any nonChad who stares can be branded a pervert for extra gurl power points.