Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else notice an uptick in fat bitches?

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
At work I just took a moment to look around and noticed all these fat bitches. Half of them are as big or a lot bigger than me :feelswhat:. Did foids collectively agree to get big asf?

They should be lifting us up and sucking our dicks since they want to weigh more than most men. Is that what it means to be strong and independent?

expect one female, every foid in the office im in is fat (all over 35 tho)

expect one female, every foid in the office im in is fat (all over 35 tho)
It’s fat bitches everywhere. Seems like men are more in shape nowadays. :dafuckfeels:

It’s fat bitches everywhere. Seems like men are more in shape nowadays. :dafuckfeels:
i see young hoes with tight tips having stomachs very flat and waistes very thin, but every bitch past 30 is overweight to fat.

my dad should thank me for forcing my mom into a diet when she started gaining weight

At work I just took a moment to look around and noticed all these fat bitches. Half of them are as big or a lot bigger than me :feelswhat:. Did foids collectively agree to get big asf?
fat acceptance and now the crushing standards of all women mean they can be overweight and still get attention from chad and chadlite, THEY LITERALLY DONT NEED TO TRY

That's what oversupply of Chad cock does to a roastie. Foids don't diet and look good for themselves, they look good to attract Chad. If they can get Chad while being a 300lb hambeast they have no reason to stay in shape. Same reason why married foids get fat btw.

Because they can't cook anymore, so they eat garbage and fast food instead, plus they expect to eat like men and still maintain body weight, not realizing females have lower calorie requirements. That 2,000 calories requirement a day that everyone believes will make you gain weight like crazy if you are some 5'2 female with 0 muscle.

It's only going to become more of a thing because foids don't have to work on themselves: they get validation from simps for being skinny, average or landwhale. No motivation for these easy mode morons.

I find fat females are affected by the blackpill (by an absolutely tiny amount, but they still are affected). Since females live on tutorial mode even a milligram of blackpill is enough to humble them real quick. From personal experience fat bitches don't look at me like human scum unlike normal roasties.

Yes. They realized they can be obese and still get Chad dick.

If that's the case, it's 1000% because men HAVE to be fitter to survive this fucking hell world! :feelsohgod::society:

In every country in the world, excluding the People's Republic of China, there are more obese toilets than men, A LOT more obese toilets than men. I keep reading about an obesity pandemic, then I go out, overweight men are extremely rare, usually I'm the only one, meanwhile morbidly obese toilets are on every street corner.