Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else notice a bunch of Indian men with 7/10+ blonde women?

B

bcroger

Major
★★
Most etnic men do not get women as easily as white men. Even white men (such as myself) struggle. Here is proof that non-white people are more likely to be single. Here is proof that non-white men are more likely to be single (source) and (source). White men are also preferred according to online dating stats. (source)

I see this in real life. Whenever a black man is with someone, more than 50% of the time she is obese. I see even normal weight Hispanics and black men with obese women. At work, I noticed 2 fit black men with obese Mexican foid partners. Both go to the gym. This obese white lady has a normal weight hispanic boyfriend. Yes, ethnics in the USA are forced to date well below their league.

That said, I sometimes see random indian/Asian men with these attractive blonde women. What gives? Anyone else notice this interesting phenomena?

Last edited:
They are probably Paki or sand not Indian curry

curries usually refuse to date a white foid unless she looks good whereas niggers will settle for anything

curries usually refuse to date a white foid unless she looks good whereas niggers will settle for anything
Most white and Asian men refuse to date an obese person if they are normal weight. Niggers and Hispanics will fuck anything.

Tech money, doctor money, just any kind of cash will put you in the loving arms of a 7 blonde, just use your brains and don't make emotional mistakes and don't trust that thing

where do you live?

I live here in SF/SIlicon valley with lots of curries and asians. most of the time the curries are fobs that are already arrange marriagemaxxed. other than that they are pretty much in the same situation as us asian men. in that they are consistently seen walking alone everywhere or with other groups of indian men.

only a small few asian or indian men succeed with white women. usually they are statusmaxxed to the core making well over six figures and usually 2-4 inches over the average height (for asian or indian men). and usually the indian dude is a white passing aryan curry instead of a dark dravidian.

and what you said is true. black men and hispanic men will absolutely date obese women.

Last edited:
They would be rich, the foids wouldn't have to work. They could shop all day and probably have Chads on the side

curries can't get white women

you probably saw some dudes with their female friends and they're friendzoned but not couples.

i don't know about the part hispanic dudes get white women, probably non true as well. maybe niggers get some latinas and people think they're white/black couples

I've known several tall, broad-shouldered curry men who are married to 7-10 blonde women. I've always said that height is more important than race.

Beta bucks (unless they are good looking).

Just Be Curry is LAW

Seeing guys walking with girls doesn’t mean jackshit. If they aren’t holding hands or showing any signs of being a couple, chances are they’re just friends

But to answer your question, curries and asians tend to live in closer proximity to whites than nigs and spics do because they are higher income groups on average. So a curry or asian is more likely to have a mostly white social circle compared to other ethnics

Most etnic men do not get women as easily as white men. Even white men (such as myself) struggle. Here is proof that non-white people are more likely to be single. Here is proof that non-white men are more likely to be single (source) and (source). White men are also preferred according to online dating stats. (source)

I see this in real life. Whenever a black man is with someone, more than 50% of the time she is obese. I see even normal weight Hispanics and black men with obese women. At work, I noticed 2 fit black men with obese Mexican foid partners. Both go to the gym. This obese white lady has a normal weight hispanic boyfriend. Yes, ethnics in the USA are forced to date well below their league.

That said, I sometimes see random indian/Asian men with these attractive blonde women. What gives? Anyone else notice this interesting phenomena?
They must be moneymaxxed and maybe they are also tall

Oofy Doofy is law confirmed, blackpill debunked. Shut down this forum right now

Tech money, doctor money, just any kind of cash will put you in the loving arms of a 7 blonde, just use your brains and don't make emotional mistakes and don't trust that thing