Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone Else Not Attracted To Women?

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Am I the only who's lost almost all attraction to women? I used to look at women and genuinely get butterflies in my stomach, and get horny and I'd love the feeling.

Now? I barely feel anything but disdain and hatred when I look at Foids. I genuinely despise them now and I don't feel any affection in any capacity. Women don't make me horny anymore either.

are you an oldcel? despite me hating women my D still gets hard as a rock when I see a hot foid

Am I the only who's lost almost all attraction to women? I used to look at women and genuinely get butterflies in my stomach, and get horny and I'd love the feeling.
I think this is something only teenagers do in general. I've never met anyone who feels this way about foids after they graduate high school. U don't need to make it sound weird and gay

I think this is something only teenagers do in general. I've never met anyone who feels this way about foids after they graduate high school. U don't need to make it sound weird and gay
I think everyone is attracted to women to some extent. Me? Barely.

I don't find foids attractive unless they're naked or making prolonged eye contact with me.

JFL you should be having erections every hour at that age, are your test levels ok?
Idk.

I lift heavy weights 3 times a week, walk everyday, eat a lot of healthy food (meat, milk, eggs, vegetables, bread), take supplements, sleep 8-10 hours, have fairly high stress ig

So I don't think I have low T

I can barely take my eyes off foid asses when I go out in public :ahegao:

I still find them attractive however I don't get erections that often

I find some of them physically attractive, but after being exposed to multiple blackpills, it has become difficult to see past true f*male nature, which makes them very unattractive

kill yourself I think

I find some of them physically attractive, but after being exposed to multiple blackpills, it has become difficult to see past true f*male nature, which makes them very unattractive
Exactly

I still find them very attractive.

same here
for foids to be attractive there needs to be an element of hope,
some suspended belief that some skinship can happen, otherwise it's like watching
an episode of seinfeld

same here
for foids to be attractive there needs to be an element of hope,
some suspended belief that some skinship can happen, otherwise it's like watching
an episode of seinfeld
Exactly. I know attraction won't go anywhere.

no youre not the only one, lately i started to feel absolutely nothing towards grown women. only young teen girls attract me now. i think its the lack of femininity, women are so masculinized and retarded as fuck now. look at 50s young women and see how natural they used to be
fuck women.

Last edited:

Now? I barely feel anything but disdain and hatred when I look at Foids. I genuinely despise them now and I don't feel any affection in any capacity. Women don't make me horny anymore either.
They still get my dick hard if they have a nice body, but I'm not romantically attracted to them the way I used to be.

Same boat here. I’m giga youngcel (17) but still no attraction towards irl foids. Libido has gone up slightly recently, but even then I’m not jerking off to 3d foids

I used to be girl crazy until about 25 or so. A combo of meds, shitty experiences, and their typically repulsive behavior has pretty much killed all attraction. I look at them because they're aesthetically pleasing, but yeah, I don't feel anything now.

I only like their bodies. Only good thing women have to offer. For me, they are like objects.

I don't actually know if I've ever had a crush. I can't tell but I still want gf

You are still growing, you don‘t know how tall you‘re going to be.
If you‘re white and not too short, you can still become chad by gymmaxxing

I used to look at women and genuinely get butterflies in my stomach, and get horny and I'd love the feeling.
Now? I barely feel anything but disdain and hatred when I look at Foids.
I genuinely despise them now and I don't feel any affection in any capacity.
Women don't make me horny anymore either.

I think your feelings are still there OP, they are just buried and overwhelmed by negative ones to the point where you cannot perceive them.

I think your feelings are still there OP, they are just buried and overwhelmed by negative ones to the point where you cannot perceive them.
Actually tbh you're right