Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else never felt anything for a girl besides lust?

Have you ever felt something for a girl besides lust?

• 1.Yeah, I had feelings for a few girls

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • 2.Nope, never

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 3.Maybe, but I can't tell for sure

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
Uglyman

Uglyman

Born to rot
-
I can't remember a single girl I legit had feelings for. Every girl I met in college I just wanted to fuck them I wanted to have a gf just so that I could get laid a few times in the week. I never crushed on any of them.

Maybe the only girl I could have had feelings for would be HS crush who I legit enjpyed being around. But after some point, I couldn't dfferenate lust from romantic emotions. And it's honestly a good thing that I never told her how I actually felt because that would have made her more uncomfortable than merely asking for sex.

For a femoid, wanting to fuck her is perfectly normal. It's empowering af too because she knows that she can easily make you cum. But to know that you feel something for her, that's creepy. Cause in her mind, it's illogical to love someone who you are not in a relationship with. It is weird indeed tbh, but aren't emotions supposed to be irrational?

Every time a girl touches my hand I imagine our life together but it quickly fades away.

Yes, I was totally in love two times. And one time in utter hatred. Both times (or all three times) I honestly had to struggle FUCKING hard to think about anything else. Even writing a few sentences here would have been hard because my mind would have jumped to the girl I loved/hated so much. Sometimes I literally just spent hours over hours sitting on the couch, smoking and thinking. It was destructive. Maybe part of the reason why I then became interested in mindfulness meditation. It felt to me that mindfulness meditation is like a gym for the mind. And my mind is much sicker than my body.

I don't belive love exists, i only feel lust even if i don't want to admit it. I can't change my nature to prevent my brain feeling lust to fuck foids.

I dont know. Sometimes I think that I like a girl,but 2 days later I dont feel anything for her.

There is a girl who I was fall in love. She was the most cute femoid that I ever saw. I dont see her anymore so not matter.

Indignation... I feel an immense rage for how easy their life is. They get everything handed to them and are almost always entitled

Same. I never really loved any girl.

Yes, I was totally in love two times. And one time in utter hatred. Both times (or all three times) I honestly had to struggle FUCKING hard to think about anything else. Even writing a few sentences here would have been hard because my mind would have jumped to the girl I loved/hated so much. Sometimes I literally just spent hours over hours sitting on the couch, smoking and thinking. It was destructive. Maybe part of the reason why I then became interested in mindfulness meditation. It felt to me that mindfulness meditation is like a gym for the mind. And my mind is much sicker than my body.

That must have hurt man. Lust goes away fast but love, it stays there and tortures you.
I dont know. Sometimes I think that I like a girl,but 2 days later I dont feel anything for her.

There is a girl who I was fall in love. She was the most cute femoid that I ever saw. I dont see her anymore so not matter.

I can't fell in love with a girl unless she has sex with me and since I'm an incel, I don't love any girl

I don't belive love exists.

This romantic construct of "love" that causes a foid to fall in love with a low-status man might not exist, but the feeling of "being in love" definitely does exist. Also, Jack Donovan once wrote somewhere that men are the true romantics. And I totally agree. Many men would kill and die for what they love, while the shitcunts would just share of snapshot of it on Instagram. Men must learn, that "love" is more of a male than a female concept; the whole idea of women being so romantic and gentle, so sensitive and vulnerable like startled deer ... this tells more about male desires than about female nature. Men have constructed this stereotype of women desiring romance, roses and love because men themselves are much more "romantic" than women. Women are simply driven by their social hypergamy and their sexual submissiveness. That's it, really. (The idea of women being oh-so complicated is yet another silly myth. Men are much more complicated, women are very primitive.)

Yes, but it's been so long, I long for feeling butterflies in my stomach and actual love like I did when I was an innocent bluepilled child.

Yes, but it's been so long, I long for feeling butterflies in my stomach and actual love like I did when I was an innocent bluepilled child.

If I was ever to feel that, I would want her to be my gf first

I had feelings for one girl in kindergarten and that was about it.

In middle school i felt real love for a girl. Since that though i pretty much only feel lust and hatred.

Ok it might exist in a way, but i see it as chemicals in your brain/body and it's more complex, it's simple human nature, you want to own something and provide for it and protect it, i ''love'' my parents as my providers. I can't love a foid though i can't have feeling towards her , neither a foid can't love me or be depentable of me, simple because i lack the abillity to cause that ''chemicals'' to others or myself.

I had one strong case of oneitis, but after it went to shit I have never fallen for my biologically induced trap ever again.

I have a oneitis I'd be willing to genocide a nation for if that would mean I'm her boyfriend:feelscry:

I very quickly get a girl on my mind, if a new girl gives me just a little interest, but it wanes quickly too if I don't see her often.

The only real crushing I remember is back in grade school. Like if I could still to do this day choose one girl to live with, it would still be those girls from back then. Probably because I wasn't completely ruined by bullying and defeat and had healthy self esteem.

I very quickly get a girl on my mind, if a new girl gives me just a little interest, but it wanes quickly too if I don't see her often.

The only real crushing I remember is back in grade school. Like if I could still to do this day choose one girl to live with, it would still be those girls from back then. Probably because I wasn't completely ruined by bullying and defeat and had healthy self esteem.
I get a girl in my mind too but it goes away very fast. I used to like her a lot more in the past but feelings died out.
i think real love needs often more close interaction like cuddeling, sex and common activities. this triggers production of dem love hormone cocktail mix of dopamin, serotonin and oxytocin

love at the first sight is a thing but less common that you would think
More like lust at first sight