Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else miss their childhood more than anything?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Scary Monster
★★★★★
I remember a time when I wasn't a lonely awkward depressed loser. I had adventures with friends and family. I didn't have to worry about never getting to dip it in or the suifuel of my female childhood friends constantly getting pounded by Chad. Everything was so interesting and fun, and every day seemed like an adventure. Now I have nothing to look forward too, and each day goes by super fast and I get older and more depressed. When I was a kid I couldn't wait to be an adult, but now I'd do anything to go back. What do you miss most about your childhood?

No, I was always miserable and not fit for life. Something must be wrong with me, even my childhood is depressing and misery filled.

No, I had a shit childhood in the first place. That all started my torment, it all starts in childhood.

I miss hanging out with my few friends that managed to ascend and get married.

Yes but it didn't last that long...

I miss life before puberty only because FACE was irrelevant, and thus I was generally accepted.

I feel for the weak manlets that never have received acceptance.

I miss it a lot, also because I got fucked over by my parents, it could have turned out way different.

No, my childhood was extremely awkward, I hated school, had no real friends and played by myself and was bullied by older kids. Plus, all my teachers were such passive aggressive cunts, it was so obvious they didn't like me. Not to mention the problems I had with my abusive, manic depressive single mother.

sometimes i miss it, but then i think its better not to dwell on it because I'm never going to go back

Not my childhood, but I must be on the minority here that actually misses high school. I had my own group of losers to hang out there, it wasn't perfect but we had fun together and felt less lonely.

The years 6-12 were pretty good at least compared to the rest of my life

I do miss my childhood. I miss having big dreams and ambitions