Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anyone else love anything to do with heists? Whats your favourite media related to a heist?

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
Games like GT5, movies like Heat, The Town? I saw this brilliant French heist film called in English 'the crew' definitely worth a watch

@HighTGymcel new avi made me think of this, im betting a lot of us do and secretly dream of pulling one off

reservoir dogs

GTA 5 heists, definitely.

I loved playing online heists, but GTA online got overrun by a bunch of normie faggots who didnt take the game seriously. So I stopped playing.

You should play payday2 if you like games about robbing banks. I bought it when it came out but it wasn't my cup of tea and I barely put two hours into it but you might like it

I liked the idea of payday2, i tried it and it was bad ngl

Games like GT5, movies like Heat, The Town? I saw this brilliant French heist film called in English 'the crew' definitely worth a watch

@HighTGymcel new avi made me think of this, im betting a lot of us do and secretly dream of pulling one off
Yes bro I love everything related to heists.
Heat and the town are fucking great.
I also like payday.
reservoir dogs
heat is the best heist movie change my mind

Payday 2 was fun, mostly if you play on VC with others. It can be very rewarding when you pull off a stealth heist, especially.

GTA online is sweet, but I always end up with the setups and people who just blow each other up.

You should play payday2 if you like games about robbing banks. I bought it when it came out but it wasn't my cup of tea and I barely put two hours into it but you might like it