Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else look way worse on iphone cameras?

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Disguising as a normie 24/7. Guitar player cel.
★★★★★
My friend(only one) took pictures of me while fishing and i look worse than on samsung cameras. Im still sub 5 in both situations.

I refuse to take pictures of myself regardless of the phone brand.

For me Samsung cameras make my face long really long and fat looking, still I don't take photos of my self since it reminds me of how subhuman I am.

I refuse to take pictures of myself regardless of the phone brand.
same tbh, if you ugly you're definitely ugly, not iphone, samsung, sony, nokia, blackberry for your face

same tbh, if you ugly you're definitely ugly, not iphone, samsung, sony, nokia, blackberry for your face
I caught a nice fish so it was just a memory for me

If you're not photogenic then you're not attractive to begin with, although I've seen your jaw and you're a MTN minimum.

If you're not photogenic then you're not attractive to begin with, although I've seen your jaw and you're a MTN minimum.
Im 5'9. In balkans, thats like being 5'5 in america. Also im fat and shit frame.