Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone else look waaaay older than they actually are? I included a "proof" selfie.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
I'm 36, and what I put down to a combination of years of homelessness and being exposed to the harsh weather elements, 20 years of hardcore chronic alcoholism, a side-effect of the many illnesses I have developed from alcoholism, and plain ol' shit genetics, basically mean that I have aged like a banana and look and can (and usually do 9/10) pass for at least 55 years old if not 60. The last 2 years I'd say I've rapidly aged, that's when my hair started going grey/white and receding. It's probably because my health rapidly deteriorated in those years, and I was having long stays in hospital every couple of months. The last near-death experience I had aged me both physically and mentally. I done an r/rateme a little while ago and people were shocked at me being only 36:

Opera Snapshot 2020 06 20 182
Opera Snapshot 2020 06 20 182253
Opera Snapshot 2020 06 20 182253m

Opera Snapshot 2020 07 10 1746

And these were the "good" comments. Notice virtue-signalling about my eyes lol :feelskek: It's only because they're blue.

It doesn't bother me as such, as any thoughts of ascending with a female are long, long in my past (since I was like 18 I realised it was pretty much never gonna happen for me), with looks, height and having a micro-penis against me. If anything, as @Emba told me, at least I get "old man" respect, which I usually do. Here's as close to a "selfie" as I'll ever put up here:

Mee

Any of you Bro's look old before their time?

Last edited:
Normies and some incels tell me I look 25
Other incels say I look 50+

Last edited:
what kind of illnesses did you create by excessive drinking?
People tell me i look 25 ish, but my eye area and hairline are seen on people 50+
brutal as fuuuck

holy fuck you look older than my grandpa

what kind of illnesses did you create by excessive drinking?
Liver Cirrhosis, Chronic Pancreatitis, Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy, my Kidneys failed but have bounced back somewhat, and Peripheral Neuropathy. Also my memory is legit fucked and I'm getting tested for Alcohol Dementia next month.

Liver Cirrhosis, Chronic Pancreatitis, Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy, my Kidneys failed but have bounced back somewhat, and Peripheral Neuropathy. Also my memory is legit fucked and I'm getting tested for Alcohol Dementia next month.
damn

You have young looking skin on your body and hands, it might just be the grey that makes you look aged I can’t see your face so I don’t know if you have bad wrinkles.

But I believe you I don’t need to see anymore

Hope your health problems clear up

You have young looking skin on your body and hands, it might just be the grey that makes you look aged I can’t see your face so I don’t know if you have bad wrinkles.

But I believe you I don’t need to see anymore

Hope your health problems clear up
I'm wrinkled lol, plus my face is really red (especially my nose) and blotchy due to drinking, smoking, drugs and outdoor exposure in my homelesscel days.

Cheers Bro. Well my health is better than it's been in years, though those problem are here to stay and one of which will eventually kill me off.

I'm wrinkled lol, plus my face is really red (especially my nose) and blotchy due to drinking, smoking, drugs and outdoor exposure in my homelesscel days.

Cheers Bro. Well my health is better than it's been in years, though those problem are here to stay and one of which will eventually kill me off.

Well I’ll be here in the meantime

Always got someone to cope with in me

Until I finally get black out drunk and just throw myself into the ocean jfl

Wtf this is a larp. You can't fool me. That's either not you at all or you are in fact over 50, not 36. Horseshit.

You look very very old tbh. I actually look younger than I am I think, a carnival worker was at a “guess your age stand” and I won a pair of batman socks because she thought I was 13 jfl

Wtf this is a larp. You can't fool me. That's either not you at all or you are in fact over 50, not 36. Horseshit.
It is indeed me, and I'm 36 (37 in a couple of weeks). It's a reaction I'm well used to IRL tbh. I registered at a dentist in February and he flat out refused to believe me when I was filling out the form, when I put my date of birth down. I mean flat out refused, as in was insisting I stop taking the piss and put my real date of birth down or he would have me "removed" from the practice. Even when he done a National Insurance number check, he then insisted I was committing fraud and using someone else's identity, only a staff member from the rehab I was in was with me, and agreed to go back to the rehab and take my passport down to show the dentist as proof, he would not have believed me.
You look very very old tbh. I actually look younger than I am I think, a carnival worker was at a “guess your age stand” and I won a pair of batman socks because she thought I was 13 jfl
Lol, looking young can be as bad as looking old tbh. I actually looked somewhat ok until I was about 27 when the effects of my lifestyle plus shit genetics really started to take effect in my face.

Last edited:
reverse me ngl

The struggle is real. I looked like a full adult when I was 17. I am 25 now but look like late 30s

I have a granduncle who is 79, and he looks younger than op. just damn

It is indeed me, and I'm 36 (37 in a couple of weeks). It's a reaction I'm well used to IRL tbh. I registered at a dentist in February and he flat out refused to believe me when I was filling out the form, when I put my date of birth down. I mean flat out refused, as in was insisting I stop taking the piss and put my real date of birth down or he would have me "removed" from the practice. Even when he done a National Insurance number check, he then insisted I was committing fraud and using someone else's identity, only a staff member from the rehab I was in was with me, and agreed to go back to the rehab and take my passport down to show the dentist as proof, he would not have believed me.

Lol, looking young can be as bad as looking old tbh. I actually looked somewhat ok until I was about 27 when the effects of my lifestyle plus shit genetics really started to take effect in my face.
Bro it's OVER
Please don't do suicide but I'm just saying that's rough. I'm one to talk I have my own problems but even still.

Sad life.

My condolences op.

Bro it's OVER
Please don't do suicide but I'm just saying that's rough. I'm one to talk I have my own problems but even still.
The fact that I'm still alive, given the abuse I put my body through and that near-miss in hospital at the end of last year, means I'll never rope. I've been through enough shit, I'll stick out this "life" until the bitter end lol.

For me it’s the other way around. My face is that of a little children's.

I'm 36, and what I put down to a combination of years of homelessness and being exposed to the harsh weather elements, 20 years of hardcore chronic alcoholism, a side-effect of the many illnesses I have developed from alcoholism, and plain ol' shit genetics, basically mean that I have aged like a banana and look and can (and usually do 9/10) pass for at least 55 years old if not 60. The last 2 years I'd say I've rapidly aged, that's when my hair started going grey/white and receding. It's probably because my health rapidly deteriorated in those years, and I was having long stays in hospital every couple of months. The last near-death experience I had aged me both physically and mentally. I done an r/rateme a little while ago and people were shocked at me being only 36:

View attachment 292579View attachment 292580View attachment 292581
View attachment 292592
And these were the "good" comments. Notice virtue-signalling about my eyes lol :feelskek: It's only because they're blue.

It doesn't bother me as such, as any thoughts of ascending with a female are long, long in my past (since I was like 18 I realised it was pretty much never gonna happen for me), with looks, height and having a micro-penis against me. If anything, as @Emba told me, at least I get "old man" respect, which I usually do. Here's as close to a "selfie" as I'll ever put up here:

View attachment 292573

Any of you Bro's look old before their time?
and I thought I looked older for my age but honestly speaking, this is a first for me to witness what looks like rapid ageing. Also do you mind telling me what you felt like when you nearly died.

and I thought I looked older for my age but honestly speaking, this is a first for me to witness what looks like rapid ageing. Also do you mind telling me what you felt like when you nearly died.
As my kidneys were in failure for a few days, those few days were literally agony and when I was admitted to hospital I begged the doctors to kill me as the pain was too great. I honestly wanted death rather than the hell that I was experiencing. From someone who drank 20 double vodkas a day (essentially a litre of vodka) plus 10-12 pints of cider for 20 years to agree to finally quit, having failed numerous attempts at rehab in the past, shows how severe and unbearable the agony was.

You look 70 here thats brutal. Maybe it's the alcohol and drugs?
But damn that's the oldest 36 year old guy I've ever seen in my life

holy fuck man you look 67. im sorry bro

As my kidneys were in failure for a few days, those few days were literally agony and when I was admitted to hospital I begged the doctors to kill me as the pain was too great. I honestly wanted death rather than the hell that I was experiencing. From someone who drank 20 double vodkas a day (essentially a litre of vodka) plus 10-12 pints of cider for 20 years to agree to finally quit, having failed numerous attempts at rehab in the past, shows how severe and unbearable the agony was.

I know this is going to go a little further and you don't have to answer if you don't want to but in terms of the agony, was it like a stabbing pain, a fever or something else you might have experienced but multiplied by 10. I only ask because I have felt worse pain when I was in my teens don't know what the exact cause was because there were many to factor or it might have been all of them, though the pain that people mention before death is something I'd like to know.

You look 70 here thats brutal. Maybe it's the alcohol and drugs?
But damn that's the oldest 36 year old guy I've ever seen in my life
20 years of it, hardcore (20 double vodkas a day plus 10-12 pints (or cans if I was skint) of cider per day every day. Plus a gram of speed so I could stay awake all night as well and carry on drinking 24/7, and exposure from being a Homelesscel for many years as well as very ill health have also played a huge part I think.
I know this is going to go a little further and you don't have to answer if you don't want to but in terms of the agony, was it like a stabbing pain, a fever or something else you might have experienced but multiplied by 10. I only ask because I have felt worse pain when I was in my teens don't know what the exact cause was because there were many to factor or it might have been all of them, though the pain that people mention before death is something I'd like to know.
Definitely fever, plus a pain like I was getting thumped with a sledgehammer in my sides constantly almost a throbbing pain that would get really severe and then dissipate a tiny bit and get really severe again every few seconds, I remember having to go on oxygen as it literally was taking my breath away (where I couldn't catch a breath) and I couldn't breath. Absolute HELL!

Last edited:
For me it’s the other way around. My face is that of a little children's.
I imagine that could be just as bad, getting mis-aged for a child at age 30 for example.

That's really brutal man. My condolences.

If not fake holy shit I pity you :cryfeels:

If not fake holy shit I pity you :cryfeels:
I'm honestly okay with it Bro, thanks anyway. I did actually shave and try hair dye in rehab (as I found a box someone had left behind) and whilst it did make some difference, I'm not bothered that much by it to start forking out money on hair dye like some Copecel thinking it will somehow make me attractive to women. That ship has long sailed, if indeed the ship ever existed lol :feelskek:

I'm honestly okay with it Bro, thanks anyway. I did actually shave and try hair dye in rehab (as I found a box someone had left behind) and whilst it did make some difference, I'm not bothered that much by it to start forking out money on hair dye like some Copecel thinking it will somehow make me attractive to women. That ship has long sailed, if indeed the ship ever existed lol :feelskek:
What about your parents? What about your dreams? Don't you feel guilty and sad about all this?

What about your parents? What about your dreams? Don't you feel guilty and sad about all this?

Guilty for what lol? The fact I'm still alive is pretty much a success in itself given all the abuse I've given my body with 20 years of coping with alcohol and drugs. As for my parents, haven't spoke to my dad since about 1998 and he's a tyrannical bully, my mum phones me once a week to tell me she put money in my account. She's still got my back so she's cool, don't bother with any of my other family, brother or sister.

If anything, my parents should feel guilty having given birth to a genetic failure such as myself and seeing my struggles growing up as an ugly 5 foot 4 Manlet. It's their genes, after all.

I think the only reason i didn't drink more during my "homeless" (camping) youth, was the many miles away from booze i lived. Dry counties, deep woods, distance.

Beer weighs a lot and whiskey is also big, when you also have to carry in all your food.

I learned how to make my own and did that for a few years. Then i mostly quit because it was mostly gross sludge.

I even made a still and ran my own hard alcohol. It takes a long time and careful heat to do that! Many hours per quart of booze! It's not really cost-effective if you consider time as money!

When i consider all the money i spent on booze and cigarettes, i could have bought good land and a house LONG AGO! Instead of renting a outhouse hellhole surrounded by morons.

That said, my babyface has been kind to me. Except for respect! Younger People (30s-40s) disrespect me all the time!

Having physical disabilities - like an old man - while "looking young" and healthy, is really rough psychologically!

Just like people refuse to believe outherebrothers age, they refuse to believe my disabilities!

So in a way my aging problem is the exact opposite of @outherebrothers except for the various pains.

Yes, people think I'm in my 30's

You got 2 pics there, one on your profile where you look about 30, and your avatar where you look almost 50. I had alcohol problems too but I stopped to drink 5 years ago. That s* was killing me.

You got 2 pics there, one on your profile where you look about 30, and your avatar where you look almost 50. I had alcohol problems too but I stopped to drink 5 years ago. That s* was killing me.
Profile pic? Are you on about my cover photo:

My profile incelsco

If so then that cover photo isn't me lol, it's Scott Beierle (St. Yogacel) :feelskek: You are right though Bro, alcohol can be a great cope but if you abuse it then you can end up screwed and that is no fun,

Hello grandpa

I look fucking 12 after shaving (I'm 23)
without shaving I look about 17

I look fucking 12 after shaving (I'm 23)
without shaving I look about 17
I used to look younger for my age like a long time ago, I also remember how much it sucks so I feel for you Bro. Even sucks more than looking older, as when you look younger you are never taken seriously and treated as a kid even though you're well into manhood, at least looking alot older people assume I'm in my mid 50's so I get treated like an elder.

Lol that’s not you, you probably told some bum to hold that sign.

No way that shit is true JFL,legit laughed out loud when i saw the old Guy holding that sign. You prolly just paid some homeless crackhead to hold the sign and took the photo.