Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else locked himself away?

TrueAlphaMale

TrueAlphaMale

Crestfallen
-
I haven't left the house in months. I have closed all door and windows and I just ldar all day long. I'm a disgusting monstrosity and I should be kept away from the outside. Everyone calls me ugly. Even when they didn't have a reason, people always felt the need to bring up my ugliness. Lookism is cruel and evil.

i haven't texted anyone in almost a year

Can u give some extreme examples?
I was at a guy's house playing video games and he looked at me and said "You are so ugly"

Another time, when I had cut my hair short, a guy said I look like shit.

I was at a guy's house playing video games and he looked at me and said "You are so ugly"

Damn..thats brutal. But it says more about those people than it does ant u m8...they r negative ppl who need to talk down on others to feel better about themselves.

I do this all the time, but especially in the summer. This time of year is EXTREME suicide fuel everywhere you go

I live as a recluse at the moment.

Damn..thats brutal. But it says more about those people than it does ant u m8...they r negative ppl who need to talk down on others to feel better about themselves.
They were good looking with gfs...

I feel you @TrueAlphaMale , I avoid social situations like the plague.

jfl if you're not hikikomorimaxxing

It’s sad because I do too. When I let people into my life I’m letting in pain as well. I always felt like I had so much potential, all wasted. But you’re not alone on your original post.

I so wish I could live alone and work alone in a remote lighthouse on a storm battered coastline. Society has rejected me.

I so wish I could live alone and work alone in a remote lighthouse on a storm battered coastline. Society has rejected me.
itd probably be so relaxing at night

Huh. How do you get food?

I hide a LOT too. I live in a houseshare currently but I do this when I live in flats too, usually.

I dunno I just... feel uneasy about most people and find it hard to engage with the world, so I hide away in my little bubble. I do want to try to do more soon though. I also can be quite productive even when I hide - working on little projects like websites or small businesses.

But then, I also spend a fair amount of time simply gaming or watching youtube videos!

I have anxiety so that's probably the main reason that I find the world and people somewhat intimidating.

I hide a LOT too. I live in a houseshare currently but I do this when I live in flats too, usually.

I dunno I just... feel uneasy about most people and find it hard to engage with the world, so I hide away in my little bubble. I do want to try to do more soon though. I also can be quite productive even when I hide - working on little projects like websites or small businesses.

But then, I also spend a fair amount of time simply gaming or watching youtube videos!

I have anxiety so that's probably the main reason that I find the world and people somewhat intimidating.
good point, twist societal standarts and whe are all gods all of a sudden
be extro, be this and that, fitt in, be a loud plappering bs guy, be social

all this fucking nonsence

or just look retardidly good and or have cash ( the easy way out, if you gymmax like a tryhard and ofc keep it, but girls will find you boring once they know you aint do much shit )

its about um mah emotions um pls be interesting

well i couldnt care less now, lets see how they face death when the bombs drop all of a sudden,
wheres your big mouth now bully?
fun is over cunt

I haven't left the house in months. I have closed all door and windows and I just ldar all day long. I'm a disgusting monstrosity and I should be kept away from the outside.

Are you me?

Whats ur age m8...if u are < 21 its not too late

For the most part yes, I almost never leave the house.

Unless I'm going to get food I never leave the house...