Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else live on out of spite?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Normies hate me and so do foids. My sheer existence makes them uncomfortable and angry. I could be a faggot and rope, or I could continue on out of spite knowing that them being forced to interact with me is torture to them. They hate neurotic ugly people and wish they would kill themselves. I will gladly deny them this privilege and continue on out of sheer spite and rage.

FUCK YOU

Last edited:
Of course. The spite is high octane life fuel.

I will gladly deny them this privilege and continue on out of sheer spite and rage.

Yes. I'm a severely oppressed Blasian with superior intelligence. I intend to return to Dragon Ball in a few months.

Yes, one of my biggest lifefuel

i am completely ignoring reality rn, i just think about charlotte yeager and satania mcdowell 24/7

I 100% do this.

I live for vengeance now. Suicide isn’t a option until my goal is completed now.

I live for vengeance now. Suicide isn’t a option until my goal is completed now.

Same for me, I won’t die until I’ve given this society what it fucking desERves