Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else live in complete isolation?

Lukashenko

Lukashenko

Banned
-
Does anyone else live in complete isolation? I don't even have people to play games with or internet/discord friends to chat with anymore, much less IRL people. I've spent the past few years of my life in almost complete social solitude.

I should be going out partying, meeting girls, making friends, etc (I'm not even 18 yet) but I'm spending my high school years completely and utterly alone. I've given up on everything. Anyone else live like this and if you do how? What do you do to pass the time? How the fuck do I cope with this?

The writing is on the wall for my suicide tbh

I'm about to enter complete isolation. In the last 3 years all I did was working and rotting. In the near future, I will become a NEET (thank god). I still live with my parents, so there is no reason to leave the house.

Time became surreal for me, sometimes I don't even know what month we have. But why shouldn't it be surreal? It's not like I have meetigs with friends or anything.

I'm about to enter complete isolation. In the last 3 years all I did was working and rotting. In the near future, I will become a NEET (thank god). I still live with my parents, so there is no reason to leave the house.

Time became surreal for me, sometimes I don't even know what month we have. But why shouldn't it be surreal? It's not like I have meetigs with friends or anything.
NEET is certainly superior to working/school but it's still depressing after 3 or 4 months.

I'm not quite sure what the solution is. Be nice if you could have a gf and work like 2 weeks a month.

I try my best to.

I lived my entire life like this.

Yes, except for wageslaving. Even then i keep to myself

>tfw no socially isolated person to be friends with
(dm if interested)

Living with other people is not isolation!
I lived my entire life like this.

Perhaps your dictionary is broken?

Isolation means alone.

Mogs me because lives with parents! (Not alone)

I guess all of the Hikikomori in japan aren't isolated then lol

I guess all of the Hikikomori in japan aren't isolated then lol
Lucky mother-endurers!

Hell man, if i had to actually deal with humans face to face everyday, then i might actually be motivated to do stuff!

Like go for walks to get away from them! Or go camping... Etc!

It would be great to have someone that would miss me if i ded! Etc!

Family house dudes are LUCKY!

Lucky mother-endurers!

Hell man, if i had to actually deal with humans face to face everyday, then i might actually be motivated to do stuff!

Like go for walks to get away from them! Or go camping... Etc!

It would be great to have someone that would miss me if i ded! Etc!

Family house dudes are LUCKY!

I don't see how this disproves their status or my point, because from my point of view they still count as isolationist's.

By your definition you basically have to be stranded on a desolate island in order to be a true isolationist.

I don't see how this disproves their status or my point, because from my point of view they still count as isolationist's.

By your definition you basically have to be stranded on a desolate island in order to be a true isolationist.
I am nice. I will make concession. The
hikikomori that live with other people, such as relatives, parents etc, are (only) MENTALLY ISOLATED. Away from their preferred company... Or perhaps just hermitmaxxing in a safer way.

There are probably many more hikikomori that are living FULLY alone. Not necessarily on an island but in an apartment... Alone. Walk around naked or in a robe all day alone... See and talk to no one, alone.

Isolation means alone. Not living with other people. It's not just a mental thing!

A fucking prisoner surrounded by thousands of other prisoners can be mentally alone. But he isn't isolated!

Isolated is "the hole" or, "solitary confinement."

That said. I grow Egyptian walking onions! They are more of a scallion than a bulb.

I am nice. I will make concession. The
hikikomori that live with other people, such as relatives, parents etc, are (only) MENTALLY ISOLATED. Away from their preferred company... Or perhaps just hermitmaxxing in a safer way.

There are probably many more hikikomori that are living FULLY alone. Not necessarily on an island but in an apartment... Alone. Walk around naked or in a robe all day alone... See and talk to no one, alone.

Isolation means alone. Not living with other people. It's not just a mental thing!

A fucking prisoner surrounded by thousands of other prisoners can be mentally alone. But he isn't isolated!

Isolated is "the hole" or, "solitary confinement."

That said. I grow Egyptian walking onions! They are more of a scallion than a bulb.

Even the fully alone Hikikomori have to go to work, does that mean they're not isolated either? :feelshaha:

>Claims to live in total isolation
>Is a high schooler that lives with his parents

:feelsseriously:

>Claims to live in total isolation
>Is a high schooler that lives with his parents

:feelsseriously:
yes?
i dont talk to my parents anymore except for food or when im passing them and i dont talk to anyone at school

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back