Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else live in a shithole country where everything is illegal?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I hate this nigger place

The baltics is where the incel partys happen with Weeb25 and napoleon de geso

Yes, The U.S. is alot like that.

Everything is illegal for you because you are an ugly male.

In the USA everything is illegal with draconian penalties and a tiny pittance of people are essentially sacrificed to appease the blood lust of the puritanical psychotic fucks in the government. There is rampant, widespread disregard for all the stupid laws, and only very few people ever end up in trouble. It's absolutely disgusting actually that some people are in prison for various drug crimes right now given the near universal violation of them. Only the hyper puritanical religious Nazis actually believe in said legislation having any basis outside of the delusions of the insane, even as it is less commonly acknowledged regarding the Sex Cult scriptures than the Drug War ones. Still no secret, as everyone having any social contacts with people must be aware of to some extent, for I cannot imagine that I was at all alone in observing a lack of actual care for, and imagination of the stupidity of, such laws as many of the Sex Cultist ones at least; however, this is less publicly acknowledged typically than the nearly universal rejection of the drug legislation, which is so overwhelmingly strong that I hardly know anyone who ought not be in prison for the rest of their lives because of drug law violations, but who thankfully aren't, but which really makes one wonder why it is that anyone is, or why we have laws that effectively fuck over the lives of a pittance of unlucky people for things that are otherwise with such seemingly widespread acceptance.

It's particularly disgusting when upon looking into this one realizes it is because of the mental illness of religious insanity causing people to be afraid of scientifically refuted falsities described in scientifically refuted genres of 20th century religious scriptures of zero validity, and that we are effectively being forced to humor the delusions of mentally ill people who converged their psychotic decompensation into the same alternate reality described in the same themed collection of scientifically refuted 20th century religious fiction materials. However, science has indicated that this happened because of what are called satellite strategies being evolutionarily disadvantageous for the uber religious, and this causing the negative response toward satellite groups essentially, which polling seems to indicate the incel community predominantly consists of.

Guarder strategy users tend to be more religious, and the uber puritanical religious morality crusaders are uber guarders. So, I try to not simply despise such people for what they've done -- for numerous reasons, including the nuance of the situation, and the overwhelming complexity of it. Also, the fact that it essentially takes two to tango so-to-speak; it's just many people didn't even realize that such a struggle was manifesting in that regard in the first place, and simply want nothing to do with it by and large.

Last edited:
In the USA everything is illegal with draconian penalties and a tiny pittance of people are essentially sacrificed to appease the blood lust of the puritanical psychotic fucks in the government. There is rampant, widespread disregard for all the stupid laws, and only very few people ever end up in trouble. It's absolutely disgusting actually that some people are in prison for various drug crimes right now given the near universal violation of them. Only the hyper puritanical religious Nazis actually believe in said legislation having any basis outside of the delusions of the insane, even as it is less commonly acknowledged regarding the Sex Cult scriptures than the Drug War ones. Still no secret, as everyone having any social contacts with people must be aware of to some extent, for I cannot imagine that I was at all alone in observing a lack of actual care for, and imagination of the stupidity of, such laws as many of the Sex Cultist ones at least; however, this is less publicly acknowledged typically than the nearly universal rejection of the drug legislation, which is so overwhelmingly strong that I hardly know anyone who ought not be in prison for the rest of their lives because of drug law violations, but who thankfully aren't, but which really makes one wonder why it is that anyone is, or why we have laws that effectively fuck over the lives of a pittance of unlucky people for things that are otherwise with such seemingly widespread acceptance.

It's particularly disgusting when upon looking into this one realizes it is because of the mental illness of religious insanity causing people to be afraid of scientifically refuted falsities described in scientifically refuted genres of 20th century religious scriptures of zero validity, and that we are effectively being forced to humor the delusions of mentally ill people who converged their psychotic decompensation into the same alternate reality described in the same themed collection of scientifically refuted 20th century religious fiction materials. However, science has indicated that this happened because of what are called satellite strategies being evolutionarily disadvantageous for the uber religious, and this causing the negative response toward satellite groups essentially, which polling seems to indicate the incel community predominantly consists of.

Guarder strategy users tend to be more religious, and the uber puritanical religious morality crusaders are uber guarders. So, I try to not simply despise such people for what they've done -- for numerous reasons, including the nuance of the situation, and the overwhelming complexity of it. Also, the fact that it essentially takes two to tango so-to-speak; it's just many people didn't even realize that such a struggle was manifesting in that regard in the first place, and simply want nothing to do with it by and large.
Yeah. It's from the jews for sure.

Shithole country, yes, but thankfully not as shitty with the police state / thought crime shit as most western countries.

Nah. One thing I'm grateful for is that I live somewhere nice

I hate this nigger place
Yeah, it's only possible to buy a gun if you're a gangbanger but forbidden for the average person so I can't blow my brains out.

Only the shithole country part

yeah in aus you can't even own or buy firecrackers without a permit and all this other shit its the same with a gun. paint ball guns and slingshots are illegal to own or purchase in some states.

fuck I hate this country and its fucking laws. FUCK SCOTT MORRISON,KEVIN RUDD,JULIE GILLARD