Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else like watching Gun Channels?

I worship gun manufacturERs

I was banned from commenting on hickok45 for saying that owning so many guns means he's compensating for something.

Don't like FPSRussia because he's not actually Russian.

I don’t like guns katanas are cool though

Anybody watch Forgotten Weapons? Has some very interesting content on there.

Sometimes watch Iraqveteran8888 too. Been a regular viewer of hickok45 for as long as i can remember.

Anybody watch Forgotten Weapons? Has some very interesting content on there.

Sometimes watch Iraqveteran8888 too. Been a regular viewer of hickok45 for as long as i can remember.
Yeah forgotten weapons is good have you seen the video on the "Luty smg" it was made by a guy here in Leeds using all off the shelf materials and basic equipment built it in his shed

I do like watching them but it's just annoying because i can't buy anything like that in England the licensing is so strict
I know, the gun laws here are goddamn tyrannical.

They are, i do think if we had access like americans do though there would be loads of mass killings here
Well yeah, just look at Hungerford and Dunblane.

Well yeah, just look at Hungerford and Dunblane.
Hungerford wasn't even that bad considering the sheer firepower he had with the same type of weapons omar mateen killed 49
But since we are a small country it shocked everyone and made semi auto rifles illegal i believe
Dunblane was just sick and a shame maybe we'd have Pistols if it weren't for that massacre i'm not going through all the police checks just to own a stupid double barrell shotty

Although, DemolitionRanch can be annoying when he mentions his wife every 5 seconds.

Hungerford wasn't even that bad considering the sheer firepower he had with the same type of weapons omar mateen killed 49
But since we are a small country it shocked everyone and made semi auto rifles illegal i believe
Dunblane was just sick and a shame maybe we'd have Pistols if it weren't for that massacre i'm not going through all the police checks just to own a stupid double barrell shotty
What pisses me off the most about Dunblane is that the sick fuck that commit the shooting was reported to the Police ten times and yet they acted like cucks and did nothing.

Last edited:
What pisses me off the most about Dunblane is that the sick fuck that commit the shooting was reported to the Police ten time and yet they acted like cucks and did nothing.
Yeah everyone knew he was a sick pedo who wanted to touch boys
Why is someone like that allowed weapons his actions shouldn't ruin it for the millions who had to hand there's in because of it

What pisses me off the most about Dunblane is that the sick fuck that commit the shooting was reported to the Police ten times and yet they acted like cucks and did nothing.

Yeah. He was well known to local police for his thing for young boys. Yet the idiots still licensed him even though they have grounds to deny anyone a license if they want. Its also odd that after Hungerford they banned semi-autos as most of his victims he killed with hand guns. He was just one of those sad cases. He had an unnatural relationship with his mother but that was it. There was no obvious trigger for him.

Yeah. He was well known to local police for his thing for young boys. Yet the idiots still licensed him even though they have grounds to deny anyone a license if they want. Its also odd that after Hungerford they banned semi-autos as most of his victims he killed with hand guns. He was just one of those sad cases. He had an unnatural relationship with his mother but that was it. There was no obvious trigger for him.
The only reason Semi-autos were banned were because he used an AK and a M1 Carbine. It's a shame Michael Ryan isn't that well known considering that he is the first Incel mass shooter.