Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else like being drunk but get horrific hangovers?

aGuyAlone

aGuyAlone

Self-banned
-
As the title says I really like being drunk, it takes my mind off things and just getting drunk alone in my room while playing vidya or browsing the web is one of the few things that really destresses and relaxes me.

However the hangover sickness I get from drinking is absolutely insane. I'm talking projectile vomiting my entire stomach contents until I'm dry heaving and my head feeling like it's being split open with an icepick. I usually drink A whole bottle of wine and mix it with a few beers or occasionally cider because spirits give me a headache even as I'm drunk.

Any of you brocels know of any effective hangover remedies?

It's over for noreplycels

drink a lot . A LOT of water while drinking alcohol. Like 2 glasses of water per glass of alcohol.

But for me, the best is weed :smonk: I rarely, rarely ever drink, but when I do, its always with weed. Also, i smoke weed everyday

No hangoverz, no regretz :feelsLSD:

I don't drink alcohol and I've never experienced a hangover.

drink a lot . A LOT of water while drinking alcohol. Like 2 glasses of water per glass of alcohol.

But for me, the best is weed :smonk: I rarely, rarely ever drink, but when I do, its always with weed. Also, i smoke weed everyday

No hangoverz, no regretz :feelsLSD:
^

Yup. In addition to this, it's important to drink a lot of water before you go to sleep. Like drink a full glass of water, then stay awake and wait until you have to take a piss, then have another full glass of water before going to sleep. It's better to be tired the next day than to have a hangover. Whenever I don't follow that regimen I get a hangover.

Also, switching to hard liquor helps somewhat. Vodka, tequila, and whiskey are "pure", mostly just alcohol with not a lot of ingredients. Whereas beer and wine are fermented and can upset your stomach and make you vomit.

As the title says I really like being drunk, it takes my mind off things and just getting drunk alone in my room while playing vidya or browsing the web is one of the few things that really destresses and relaxes me.

However the hangover sickness I get from drinking is absolutely insane. I'm talking projectile vomiting my entire stomach contents until I'm dry heaving and my head feeling like it's being split open with an icepick. I usually drink A whole bottle of wine and mix it with a few beers or occasionally cider because spirits give me a headache even as I'm drunk.

Any of you brocels know of any effective hangover remedies?
Same.
I don't drink a lot, but when I do, I drink excessively, resulting in me not having a clear mind the next day and also feeling liking puking Everytime I stand up.
I found a way to combat the hangover by just drink excessive amounts of water.
If it works for me maybe it works for you as well?

Same.
I don't drink a lot, but when I do, I drink excessively, resulting in me not having a clear mind the next day and also feeling liking puking Everytime I stand up.
I found a way to combat the hangover by just drink excessive amounts of water.
If it works for me maybe it works for you as well?

Thank you brocel, I got drunk last night and I was still a little sick but nowhere near as much as usual and woke up with no hangover so I think it might have been a dehydration issue or smth.

Thank you brocel, I got drunk last night and I was still a little sick but nowhere near as much as usual and woke up with no hangover so I think it might have been a dehydration issue or smth.
:dab: no problem.

Eat good 3-4 hours before drinking. Drink only one type of drink e.g only wine or ciders. The best is beer, get beers with higher alcohol percentage and dont mix drinks. And drink water when having alcohol

i like to drink alchool like 5-6 times a year and i have never felt any hangover:feelsaww:

That's why
I only drink >=3.5
And therefor3 have 0 Hangov3rs .

But I get the wobbles and my paws tingle.

Yeah, and they get worse with time actually.
Kinda not in a mood for heavy drinking anymore, more like a couple of beers every day after work while watching yt or smth.

You gotta drink good beer, and even then, keep it below about 7 or 8. Then you won't get a hangover. That's what I do. I also drink plenty of water.

Hangovers suck penguin balls. I’m drunk right now, old boy. Gotta rep for the right side. Give not hoots, son.

Drink sum water before ya booze.