Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else killing themselves the second their health starts declining?

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
I don’t think inceldom alone will ever be enough for me to end my life. The situation is shitty as can be and I hate it obviously but there are still some copes and hobbies I do that allow me to enjoy life at least in some capacity. The last straw for me is when my health starts declining so much that performing day to day activities becomes a challenge.

aggressive cancer, a chronic disease. Alzheimer’s whatever it may be as soon as I get some sort of life altering illness like this I’m checking out. Trying to fight through painful af diseases and conditions like this is absolutely pointless for an incel because you have no one to hell you through it and what the fuck would you be clinging on to life for at that point anyways? I’m coping while I can but the second my health starts declining that’s it for me

And as we ride to certain death, we trust our successors to do the same for us! Because my soldiers do not buckle or yield when faced with the cruelty of this world! My soldiers push forward! My soldiers scream out! My soldiers COOOOOOOOOPE!!!!!!!!
:dafuckfeels:

My mental health is declining for surr

My health is already declining. Last year I was hearing people speak to me and seeing shadow people follow me. When I walk around outside random people I’ve never met before come up to me and say hello (they somehow know my real name), sometimes I can hear strangers talking about me and every day there are groups of people harassing me for their own amusement.