Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else just tired of this place?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37269
  • Start date

Do you agree with me?

• Yes

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • No

Votes: 26 78.8%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 37269

Banned
-
I'll get called a soy for saying this, but here goes.

I've noticed that the same few people here who are egging others to commit illegal crimes and actually holding REAL hatred towards people are often also the ones making retarded threads and constantly making this site more & more shit and depressing than it already is. These people are usually extremely retarded and call everyone opposing them soys, without any argument, they're ACTUALLY turning this place into an echo chamber. They're also the reason why our reputation gets tarnished more than it already is among normies.

I think a good portion of the members here will agree thay they don't hold any REAL hatred towards anyone and are merely here to relate to other people like us, share their experiences and get support. Most don't want to engage in or see their disgusting shit. How many of you agree with me? :feelsBox:

JoinedOct 8, 2021
Posts95
Online4d 1h 41m

Common grey you are making it too easy

what are examples of this?

Did you shit your pants cuz of the vice vid or sth? I can relate

Says he is tired of this place but he’s just another GrAYcel

Last edited:
Look at users like Meus, constantly makes retarded threads in the name of "blackpill"
give us more examples, links to threads etc, if you can't do that then you're just strawmanning.

I do have real hatred for whores and chads and simps. Where do you think you are nigga this aint reddit

give us more examples, links to threads etc, if you can't do that then you're just strawmanning.
Fair, i'll compile a list of threads. Will reply tomorrow.
I do have real hatred for whores and chads and simps. Where do you think you are nigga this aint reddit
That's fine, I hate them a bit too. I mean like, ACTUAL hatred as in, users actively trying to encourage crimes against them

I've noticed that the same few people here who are egging others to commit illegal crimes and actually holding REAL hatred towards people are often also the ones making retarded threads and constantly making this site more & more shit and depressing than it already is. These people are usually extremely retarded and call everyone opposing them soys
it's controlled dissidence, intentionally introduced to associate us with extremist ideologies and political leanings
and increase the taboo and stigma against us.
these websites are monitored daily by people who consider us retarded for not getting a girlfriend.

Fair, i'll compile a list of threads. Will reply tomorrow.
I can see your point, but at this point, our reputation is already tarnished just for identifying as an "incel", we're worse than criminals and cartels and terrorist organizations at this point in soyciety's eyes, the damage is already done, it wasn't because some edgelords threads here, we're hated because we're telling the truth about foids and soyciety in general. telling the truth at this age is hatred and misogyny.

Can't read, Didn't read:dab:

I can see your point, but at this point, our reputation is already tarnished just for identifying as an "incel", we're worse than criminals and cartels and terrorist organizations at this point in soyciety's eyes, the damage is already done, it wasn't because some edgelords threads here, we're hated because we're telling the truth about foids and soyciety in general. telling the truth at this age is hatred and misogyny.
that's true, it's considered misogynistic to talk about women's lack of brains and initiative, it's always taken for granted that they are just like us, these are the only websites where we can talk about that without fear of being attacked by thousands of users.

telling the truth always has serious consequences and divides people into believers and those who take the facts as they are.

Look at users like Meus, constantly makes retarded threads in the name of "blackpill"
Shut up @Fat Link link ban him:feelsjuice:

I do think you're free to choose with whom you hang around.
also low IQ

I'm tired of Normie and Foid Infiltrators and Soyciety, not this site.

They're also the reason why our reputation gets tarnished more than it already is among normies.
Normies hate us already due to our genes/autism you retarded faggot. Why do I have to flatten in front of normies when they will inherently hate me no matter what? It will only make me a cuck if I will care about wellbeing of people who made my life a living hell

:soy::soy::soy:

It does suck, but its the best ive got.

Most don't want to engage in or see their disgusting shit
We need soldiers boy, we need to burn to ashes this world, if you don’t like it leave.

the threads used to be way better now this place is full of chads and zoomers

Normies hate us already due to our genes/autism you retarded faggot. Why do I have to flatten in front of normies when they will inherently hate me no matter what? It will only make me a cuck if I will care about wellbeing of people who made my life a living hell
Even so, it's really retarded as it gives normies an "excuse" to hate us. They're right about this place being extremely violent and you and I can't deny that.
It does suck, but its the best ive got.
same. No other place is as blackpilled as here :feelsbadman:
"tomorrow"
https://incels.is/threads/how-do-you-feel-about-acid-attacks.330293/

https://incels.is/threads/what-is-the-best-age-for-a-foid.332955/

https://incels.is/threads/i-actually-think-i-could-ascend-with-a-15-yo-jb.332813/

https://incels.is/threads/all-women-should-be-raped-at-least-once.329764/

Threads like these are so retarded with 0 purpose it almost seems like all they're trying to do is purposefully making vile threads to give normies an excuse to hate us even more & tarnish our reputation even more
He is good but I agree with you
thanks

Last edited:
Vym79heowe561

Who cares what normies think about us? This is the social equivalent of telling a plantation slave to be well-behaved around his master. They already look down on us, so what non-existent "image" is there to protect? Not to mention that their opinions hardly matter and that by changing ourselves to accommodate them we are proving that they are able to influence us.

GrAYcel moment

Even so, it's really retarded as it gives normies an "excuse" to hate us. They're right about this place being extremely violent and you and I can't deny that.
They don't need an excuse, ugly/short/deformed/autistic men were and will always be hated just for existing.
Threads like these are so retarded with 0 purpose it almost seems like all they're trying to do is purposefully making vile threads to give normies an excuse to hate us even more & tarnish our reputation even more
They're probably made by IT inFILTHtrators so they can screenshot them and post them for the updoots

This is the only blackpilled male space I know about so far which is neither suppressed by cucked mods/owners nor as chaotic as 4chan. Not getting tired of it anytime soon.

I'm tired of Normie and Foid Infiltrators and Soyciety, not this site.

It can be tiresome, but a lot of the things I find here can be enlightening. You just have to walk through a bunch of dicks before you find yourself a goldmine.