Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anyone else just stayed in the library at school throughout lunchtime

Poll

• Total voters
Immolator

Immolator

Luminary
★★★★★
I know I did, it also felt more peaceful being behind doors sitting, reading a book or taking a nap.

I used to sit in the teachers lounge

No, I stayed outside. :feelsjuice:

Some years when I had no frens on my lunch period.

I often spent my lunches sitting in a bathroom stall playing a nintendo DS :feelskek:

My high school didn't had a library (well, the building my school is in did, but we shared the building with two other schools and we didn't have access to the library in the top floor since it was where another school was).

But when I was at my early college program, I would often go to the computer lab at the college campus I was going to and read stuff on Wikipedia.

Last edited:
Sometimes I ate lunch at computer lab

Walked out the front door and went home.

I know I did, it also felt more peaceful being behind doors sitting, reading a book or taking a nap.
No i stayed in the bathroom and this 400 pound guy came and found me after 6 or so months of stall dining from the security cameras or something. No idea how they knew i was eating in there was always quiet. I would just sit on the toilets with the stall closed and browse the internet while eating.

Last edited:
I did it sometimes so I didnt have to face the stigma of being alone. I was ostracized for being 5'1" and ugly.

Not the library (eating wasn't allowed) but I did eat lunch in a separate room. No one wanted me the cafeteria and I didn't want to be there either.

My cafeteria had a few couches in there towards the back. It was near where the autistic kids and their caretakers sat. The school bathrooms were filled with thugmaxxed spics and niggers so I didn't want to be around them. You also had the option of sitting in the courtyard, but it was often too hot and humid to do that.

A few other outcasts sat near me, but I never talked to them.

In my last year of high school, I ended up just leaving the campus and going to a restaurant to eat lunch. Better than the shitty school food.

Last edited:
Not the library (eating wasn't allowed) but I did eat lunch in a separate room. No one wanted me the cafeteria and I didn't want to be there either.
You sound like a truecel.

Walked out the front door and went home.
I would’ve left school aswell, if I had an opportunity
My cafeteria had a few couches in there towards the back. It was near where the autistic kids and their caretakers sat. The school bathrooms were filled with thugmaxxed spics and niggers so I didn't want to be around them. You also had the option of sitting in the courtyard, but it was often too hot and humid to do that.

A few other outcasts sat near me, but I never talked to them.

In my last year of high school, I ended up just leaving the campus and going to a restaurant to eat lunch. Better than the shitty school food.
My school never had any couches of any kind , would’ve been better than sitting then to some normies.

Yeah our library had computers so, I would just sit there watching YouTube or playing free flash games

rotted with the library during middle school with my other normie ass friends, but in high school i just found a bench to sit at behind the school or when i reached my senior year i was done with school for the day at lunch.

Yeah our library had computers so, I would just sit there watching YouTube or playing free flash games
good memories playing coolmathgames, armorgames, etc, i was good at finding websites that werent blocked :feelzez:

good memories playing coolmathgames, armorgames, etc, i was good at finding websites that werent blocked :feelzez:
Haha yh, or to get around the blocks I would try and find those free online proxies that you put the url in, and then access works

Haha yh, or to get around the blocks I would try and find those free online proxies that you put the url in, and then access works
i never got caught going on those blocked gaming sites, it was fun to play Sift heads in computer class :feelskek:

rotted with the library during middle school with my other normie ass friends, but in high school i just found a bench to sit at behind the school or when i reached my senior year i was done with school for the day at lunch.
same

They let us just get food from the cafeteria and bring it up to the library with us, mang

I'd sneak out and walk in the snow

Yes, once I entered high school. It was brutally over for me, man. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Where else was I supposed to go, man? :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

This thread should be stickied, or at moved to ID. It's a high IQ truecel trait, man. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk: