Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Anyone else just rub their cum on their blankets???

Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
I've been doing this ever since i began fapping at 12.I don't want to go out and buy napkins since it would be very obvious to my mommy what I use it for when she sees the box in my room and that would be extrmely embarassing.I tried using the household bounty tissues my mommy usually buys but the tissues hurts my dick,so I stopped using it. Tbh im so used to living with my blanket/cumrag it doesn't even disgust me.I put it in the washing machine maybe once a month and it's as good as new for me to cum in.Sometimes it gets gross tho, I came into my blanky today and woke up with the blanket on my face and dried cum sticking to the spot of the blanket that was on my face,i was disgusted for a couple moments before i flipped it over and went back to sleep.Well i've gone through worse,so it doesn't really bother me as long as the cum on the blanket is dry tbh.It's just very convenient using my blanket as a cumrag since it gives it more of a dual purpose.

You don't have toilet paper?

Yes I´m too lazy to go grab toilet paper

sleeping with your own cum =/= your a fucking faggot

Average ID post in 2023

Truecel trait tbh

I cum in your mum (in video game)

You're a subhuman if you do this.

based as fuck and low inhib mogs me. Even when I was a coomer, I took a lot of measures to never leave any tracws anywhere

The fuck is wrong with you you stupid retard.

No, I cum on my girlfriend's face

I put it in the washing machine maybe once a month and it's as good as new for me to cum in.Sometimes it gets gross tho, I came into my blanky today and woke up with the blanket on my face and dried cum sticking to the spot of the blanket that was on my face,i was disgusted for a couple moments before i flipped it over and went back to sleep.

You should probably wash it weekly or fortnightly.

I also tend to do it in a blanket or my own clothes, sometimes a special piece of cloth that I wash every week. I saw some of Whang's videos about cum storage places and I feel so disgusted about such things.

What no pussy does to a mf

cum in your mouth

Yes I occasionally do this, especially when I'm lazy and retardedly forget to bring a napkin or sock with me. Sometimes I just wipe with the shirt I'm wearing but this eats away at my clean clothing supply, and I hate doing laundry too often.

I've been doing this ever since i began fapping at 12.I don't want to go out and buy napkins since it would be very obvious to my mommy what I use it for when she sees the box in my room and that would be extrmely embarassing.I tried using the household bounty tissues my mommy usually buys but the tissues hurts my dick,so I stopped using it. Tbh im so used to living with my blanket/cumrag it doesn't even disgust me.I put it in the washing machine maybe once a month and it's as good as new for me to cum in.Sometimes it gets gross tho, I came into my blanky today and woke up with the blanket on my face and dried cum sticking to the spot of the blanket that was on my face,i was disgusted for a couple moments before i flipped it over and went back to sleep.Well i've gone through worse,so it doesn't really bother me as long as the cum on the blanket is dry tbh.It's just very convenient using my blanket as a cumrag since it gives it more of a dual purpose.
lol based I just cum in my underwear and sleep and put it to wash later

I rub my coom on my dick

I nut on my hand and wash it off.

disgustang-013a575209.jpg

New 2023 copypasta tier post

Your mom already probably knows because you smell like dried cum when you walk around the house

Surely hazmat suit required to be anywhere near that room. The smell..

I just cum in my boxers in Minecraft

I used socks old shirts pairs of dirty pants, sheets, Toilet paper And yes ive coomed on my self and went zzzzzzzz