Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else is the only ethnic of your "friends" ?

P

PeruvianGuy

Banned
-
(If you have friendz)

I dont consider these guyz my friendz, but I play in a cover band. We play everything from The Doors to Santana, mang

My problem is that the rest of my band are all white guyz. The keyboard player is from a jewish family and girlz throw themselves at him. Kinda like a poor mans Justin Bieber... but we are in Perù so all the slutz just go after him. The bass player and drummer are white too.

Im the most spic looking guy of the band. I get no attention. I have to admit they are all good musicians, but I am too considering we play on similar level. However even tho Im in front of the band most of the time since Im the guitaritst, I get no attention from girlz. Maybe only from other men or people who are actually listening to the music.

Its suicidefuel for me every time we perform live. After party is always weed and alcohol and some of them snort cocaine (I dont, I have never tried and have no interest in it tbh) and then girlz go for them while I make excuses that I have classes the next day just to leave the place asap so I go to my house into my room and cry to sleep.

Anyone else in a similar situation?
I H A T E B E I N G A F U C K I N G U G L Y S P I C

I am the only pure blackcel. The only other blackcel in the group is actually mixed.

Everyone gets pussy but me. GEE I WONDER WHY

I'm the only pure (well, at least close to that, my whole family is confirmed white at least for the last 4 generations) white among my friends. Some are white-looking but have some confirmed mix.

I am the only pure blackcel. The only other blackcel in the group is actually mixed.

Everyone gets pussy but me. GEE I WONDER WHY
Because you are 5' 5" xD

I don't have friends, my only acquaintances are ethnic.

I remember when I was in high school. I was pretty extroverted and there was a decent mix of races at my school. My closest friends were always Chinese guys. We just got along well. Probably because we were all pretty smart and born incel and unathletic by race. But I always wanted to have white friends because I thought it could help me ascend. So I made some as well. Then when I went to university, it was pretty much an all white school so I was stuck with all white friends no matter what.

What I learned along the way, and what I wish I understood when I was a teenager is this: Being friends with good looking or racially lucky people won't rub off on you. All it will do is give you a front row seat to their gifted and easy lives. You will get memories burned into your mind of the girls that chase them while blowing you off. You will end every night after hanging out with them feeling depressed and angry.

I should have stayed friends with my ethnic bros. It wouldn't matter much now. I'm older and have zero use for friends. Friends are mainly things teenagers and 20 year olds have. Once you're older, you just work and take care of your own life. Normies get wives and kids. Incels hang out on forums and develop obscure hobbies. Either way, friendship becomes pretty irrelevant.

But one of my regrets is that I didn't treat my ethnic friends better. I was bitter at my situation and didn't know how to cope.