Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else into asmr?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Yeah, you're definitely the problem.

I sometimes watch it but it's usually the kind where it's just tapping sounds and shit like that, rather than the roleplay kind where w*men are talking.

ASMR is good content to watch bc bitches are hot
But listening to this in a serious manner is cucked af

Fuck those whores. Disgusting.

No, it's pretty obvious some of these foids are only getting clicks for being foids. :smonk:

I can't take it, most of it is boring. The whispering and chewing is horrific.

no because i'm not a bluepilled simp cuck

More into audio roleplays, but it's very similar so yeah I guess.

I had read somewhere a guy once was so lonely he almost coded a girlfriend and I wouldn’t be surprised if that was you.

ASMR is good content to watch bc bitches are hot
But listening to this in a serious manner is cucked af
It seems to me like literally a simulation for having a gf and having intimate affectionet moment etc. If u listen to this its weird tbh but I understand why niggas watch it, Its literally made for incels lmao. The rise of it shows how widepsread male loneliness really is

It seems to me like literally a simulation for having a gf and having intimate affectionet moment etc. If u listen to this its weird tbh but I understand why niggas watch it, Its literally made for incels lmao. The rise of it shows how widepsread male loneliness really is
Finally someone is understanding
>sleep with me asmr

what kinda of gay shit is that
its literally a female tho so it’s not gay

:yes: