Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else in uni feel like they will end up with a degree but not get a job in the future?

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
If im doing engineering and i graduate with lets say a 3gpa out of 4 (max), would i be screwed when it comes to finding an entry job?

depends where u live,
In chadstralia its actually getting bad each year that goes past.

im not a uni/ collegecel, but i have heard of plenty of normies from school and even my small number of "close friends" how hard it ts to obtain a job after getting the certifications

Yes, my grades are literally average and I feel a massive amount of pressure. I literally think about graduating and not being able to find a job every day.

That happened to me. It’s my fault for getting a degree in something that’s not marketable but I was in a different mindset when I was younger. I wasn’t thinking about the money. I now work a $9.69 (I live in the U.S.) job overnight. Overnights work well for me because I’m a night owl and there’s less people to deal with.

depends on what type of engineering you are doing. but it shouldn't be too hard.

Yeah I am sort of scared of it, I just have to hope that everything goes right

Same bruh,
I fail in every aspect of life

Yep, especially because my gpa is shit

Yup, one more year till I get IT degree, good marks and everything but I literally don't know for what kind of job can I apply, feeling quite helpless... Seeing everyone getting random internships/jobs only makes my situation worse.

depends on what type of engineering you are doing. but it shouldn't be too hard.
aerospace, all the job listings on sites i see are for experienced consultants and popular companies like boeing/airbus that will have piles of applications

I feel the same way, but I'll probably rope if I haven't ascended by the time I graduate.

Just gonna become a Navy SEAL after college

aerospace, all the job listings on sites i see are for experienced consultants and popular companies like boeing/airbus that will have piles of applications

I don't think majoring in aerospace for your bachelors is a good idea. Mechanical for undergrad and then aerospace as a graduate student. My school has a major titled Mechanical (w/a focus in aerospace) so it's a bit different I think.

Last edited:

Oh ur fucked lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back