Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anyone else hit right in the feels by this song?

Don't listen to Western music. I stopped listening to Western music and any kind of music about love and hedonism and I instantly feel better.

I don't come here to feel :cryfeels:

I don't come here to feel :cryfeels:
Don't worry bro. Sooner or later, they will be gone: Chads, Stacies, Tyrones, Meeks. All of them. Life is a short trip. Fuck. I don't want to age.

Don't worry bro. Sooner or later, they will be gone: Chads, Stacies, Tyrones, Meeks. All of them. Life is a short trip. Fuck. I don't want to age.
In a way you never age because you don’t know what it’s like to be a man and experience romance. :feelsbadman:

I fuckin knew it was gonna be that song. It’s been cortisolspiking me since I was like 15.. even though life was great when I was 15..

For me, it's that song by the Supremes.

no bro i dont feel shit.

For me, this song hits me in the feels, making a nigga cry tbh

Right in the feels

Not at all.

Someone posted this song few weeks earlier and this is almost killed me because I was really dreamt about being beautiful and having a gf exactly in that day.

PS. And also many of Marilyn Manson songs is about being ugly, this is also hitted me.

I just listen to the sound of silence on repeat.

I only get hit in the feeling from video game soundtracks

If we didn't get old, I would like to stay in my 18-20's forever. Or be reborn as a chad. JFL.

i like to listen arabesque it make me feelings