Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else here with noodle arms?

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
I have very long arms, like a chimpanzee, except for the fact that they are skinny and weak. My 1 rep max bench is like 70lbs, if that. Every summer it's torture going outside and seeing how even skinny girls have twice as thick arms as mine. And yes, I've tried to do lifting, my legs became fucking big, my arms remained the same.

Same here

They are long and weak

I have toothpick arms and get wrist and arm mogged by girls.

i know the feel bro

My arms are thin it doesn't bother me anymore it's not the reason why we can't get any women

not only is it my arms. My wrists and hands are also smaller then alot of women. My legs and feet and skull are regular size tho

i have thin wrists, arms are quite small too. having a small frame is a fucking disease, honestly.

yeah bad genetics fucking sucks... my arms are not long though just average..

not only is it my arms. My wrists and hands are also smaller then alot of women. My legs and feet and skull are regular size tho
I also have thin arms, small wrists/hands, thin fingers, and unlike you I have small feet.

Im fat yet my arms are fucking skinny. It's over

Men should not be born with shitty bird bones.

Yep but it helps with sports though