Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else here prehistoric looking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TrueAlphaMale

TrueAlphaMale

Crestfallen
-
I look like an ape. If I was born a few thousand years ago, I would slay like crazy. It sucks that I'm evolutionary behind others. While men have evolved to be more feminine, my linage retained it's mascualinity and now I'm doomed to be a virgin forever since mascualinity does not appeal to modern girls. I need time travel NOOOOOOW.

yep. i have a massive frame

I look like an ape. If I was born a few thousand years ago, I would slay like crazy. It sucks that I'm evolutionary behind others. While men have evolved to be more feminine, my linage retained it's mascualinity and now I'm doomed to be a virgin forever since mascualinity does not appeal to modern girls. I need time travel NOOOOOOW.
As an afrikancel I literally am evolutionary disadvantaged. Im a darwincel.

I'm the least feminine looking curry. Forehead slopes backwards. Feel like damn neanderthal. Soyboys and Chads are the only ones getting laid these days (though obviously highly in Chad's favor). If you don't have Chad bone structure then just go be a soyboy and you can get his leftovers.

If you believe prehistoric men are unattractive, you can't be enough of a fucktard to also contradict yourself and believe that broad shoulders are somehow attractive to femoids?

The fuck is this? Broad shoulders are a universal signifier of masculinity and high test. Are you going to tell me that women prefer men with 6" girl wrists next?

If your face isn't good enough, broad shoulders are a bad thing, especially if ur skinnyfat... I don't know if you're a broad shouldered coper who wants to think his chances aren't ruined or just a delusional child, either way blocked

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: Holy fuck IQ levels this low shouldn't be possible. Legit in stitches right now :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Somone in my (future) school is, found him when looking up old classmates
8OSTIVh_d.jpg

I shat my pants when i saw him, he looks like the mc of gorio
GCg4mgP.jpg

Not really apeish but browridgemaxxed

When i don't shave i look like an ape.

Status
Not open for further replies.