Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else here lurk for years before signing up?

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
I first started browsing hear when I was 15 because I had no friends, was fat and depressed. I was too high inhib to make an account because I was such a loser. I legit just stalked these forums for 3+ years before making an account. It never got better even after I hit the gym, got lean and started wearing designer brands/ fragrance. Any lurkers reading just sign up. We are the social outcasts of the social outcasts. There is no such thing as "too loser" to be here.

I registered the day I discovered this webpage after reading ER's manifesto.

Yes I lurked for a couple of years thinking things would get better somehow.

I lurked on here for over a year before making an account

That's what everyone's says to act like OGs :forcedsmile:

I lurked 1 year before joining. In 2023 I was here reading the threads both older and newer ones

Yeah I lurked here for months before making an account
full

No. I lurked here for 10 minutes, made an account, and started posting almost instantly

i lurked for less than 5 minutes

I’ll never understand lurkers tbh. How can you stand to just read and not be able to voice your thoughts? How can you stand to not be a sort of all the action?

I registered the day this forum was founded

I first started browsing hear when I was 15 because I had no friends, was fat and depressed. I was too high inhib to make an account because I was such a loser. I legit just stalked these forums for 3+ years before making an account. It never got better even after I hit the gym, got lean and started wearing designer brands/ fragrance. Any lurkers reading just sign up. We are the social outcasts of the social outcasts. There is no such thing as "too loser" to be here.
yep lurked here for years

Two years almost. I was scared to sign up, so I watched Dbdr and rehab room instead.