Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else here looks worse with glasses on?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16809
  • Start date
Deleted member 16809

Deleted member 16809

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
My subhuman 3/10 face is already repulsive but everytime I put on my glasses its as if I saw a new dimension of ugliness and my face drops to 2/10.

Glasses can make you look higher IQ and higher trust, they wouldn't fit on my ugly face tho.

Glasses can make you look higher IQ and higher trust, they wouldn't fit on my ugly face tho.
this, glasses look good only on chad

Download

Yes, I look horrible with my big ass glasses on my bald head. I actually look like George Costanza.

People noticeably treat me worse when I wear my glasses. The final straw was when my art history teacher compared me to McLovin from Superbad.
mclovin1.jpg

The next year I got contacts, and people stopped making fun of me. Was still incel though.

I still have the same style glasses as McLovin. If I can't put in my contacts (but still have to drive somewhere), I put my sunglasses over my glasses so people won't see them. Then when I reach my destination, I leave my glasses in the car.

I look terrible with glasses but I need them and don't want contacts. I got thick rimmed ones to cover up facial features and got a good brand but it just accentuates my ugly crooked nose on which they don't sit properly.
I still have the same style glasses as McLovin. If I can't put in my contacts (but still have to drive somewhere), I put my sunglasses over my glasses so people won't see them. Then when I reach my destination, I leave my glasses in the car.
Bro you can get sunglasses glasses; they are cool

I look better with glasses tbh.

My glasses only made me a bigger target so I stopped wearing them 3 years ago

Yes bro. I look terrible with my glasses on. But I need them

No glasses seem to take my face for some reason I don't know how that's even possible

I tried sunglasses but my bigass assymetrical balding hairline destroyed it totally.

i think you need a big or wide head for glasses and sunglasses to look good, they look like shit on me and always did

I looked OK with glasses but they only work on 7+ guys like anything else.

People noticeably treat me worse when I wear my glasses. The final straw was when my art history teacher compared me to McLovin from Superbad.
mclovin1.jpg
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
But tbh i also had these at HS and after a friend wanted to wear it out of curiosity i had concluded they make everyone (even chads) look like shit. Never bought glasses like that ever again

I despise wearing my glasses

People say I look better without my glasses (sometimes).

I look better without glasses but I wear sunglasses in public to hide my face.