Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill anyone else here just now realizing 6'5 is manlet

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
i used to think I was at least LTN due to being 6'5 and having an around 7.5/10 face, i could've been normie if not mixed race mutt, and my brutal non-NTness causing me to even reject the 2 Stacies who gathered around me at my luxury penthouse last evening to propose (probably virtue signalling for a subhuman like me)

now though i realize im actually a TURBOMANLET, average white zoomer today is literally 7'3.. jfl at copers thinking 6'0 is anywhere NEAR tall enough to even betabuxx sub 3 landwhales

@Zer0/∞ @Animecel2D thoughts

I have a formerly super high inhib friend who’s 6’5 and probably non Nt. He talks to 1 or 2 super quiet nerdy girls and was friends with my oneitis for a bit. But in general he doesn’t really get women.

I have a formerly super high inhib friend who’s 6’5 and probably non Nt. He talks to 1 or 2 super quiet nerdy girls and was friends with my oneitis for a bit. But in general he doesn’t really get women.
brutal, true subhuman, non-ntness dropped him 7 points to 0/10 deformed truecel

He must ogre maxx also I notice 6’5 people are never skinny compared to 6’3, 6’4 and 6’6 people they are all ogres. 6’5 seems to be the height where ogres are and every other 6 foot is filled with lanklets. It’s like a universal rule someone 6’5 must be an ogre and not a lanklet

He must ogre maxx also I notice 6’5 people are never skinny compared to 6’3, 6’4 and 6’6 people they are all ogres. 6’5 seems to be the height where ogres are and every other 6 foot is filled with lanklets. It’s like a universal rule someone 6’5 must be an ogre and not a lanklet
what would you rate his face

what would you rate his face
5-6/10 he’s lightskin but since he’s kind of an ogre he doesn’t have the lightskin attractive phenotype

I know this feel bro, I am a beefy chadcel mentalcel KHHV that is 6'5'' myself, you need to be taller than Shaq to make it today, and 9.1 like me doesn't cut it, 9.8/10 or bust

I know this feel bro, I am a beefy chadcel mentalcel KHHV that is 6'5'' myself, you need to be taller than Shaq to make it today, and 9.1 like me doesn't cut it, 9.8/10 or bust
sub 11 theory is real brocel

5-6/10 he’s lightskin but since he’s kind of an ogre he doesn’t have the lightskin attractive phenotype
if I must be dedsrs, he's a htn/chadlite with those stats, could easily ascend

Truecel momento can relate

Cope I know a 5'8 guy who gets pussy

if I must be dedsrs, he's a htn/chadlite with those stats, could easily ascend
No he’s not HTN/chadlite at all but yea he could ascend. I find it so fucking weird how girls don’t go simping over him he talks to 0 girls all the time I knew them only recently when he started opening up he managed to befriend 2-3 foids. He hasn’t pulled any of them romantically though and he’s low inhib now but he says nerdy meme tier humor he finds that is 4chan originated. So that probably plays a big role

No he’s not HTN/chadlite at all but yea he could ascend. I find it so fucking weird how girls don’t go simping over him he talks to 0 girls all the time I knew them only recently when he started opening up he managed to befriend 2-3 foids. He hasn’t pulled any of them romantically though and he’s low inhib now but he says nerdy meme tier humor he finds that is 4chan originated. So that probably plays a big role
6'5 and 5-6/10 is htn/chadlite level though

No but he is NT and your not that's why
if you're being dedsrs, if I really had those stats nt wouldn't matter anyways

Fuckn brootal man

if you're being dedsrs, if I really had those stats nt wouldn't matter anyways
Cope NT is everything even 11/10 6'10 guys can't get pussy if they have OCD or anxiety :feelstastyman:

probably going to ascend in college and far lifemog you, brutal
Yes he will. He went from all Fs throughout his years to all As. Meanwhile I’ve been in this school since 7th grade and not one semester have I had honor roll (As and Bs).

Is the average zoomer really 7'3"?

I’ve also never failed a class either
Yes he will. He went from all Fs throughout his years to all As. Meanwhile I’ve been in this school since 7th grade and not one semester have I had honor roll (As and Bs).
I’ve been hovering in the 2.0- 3.3range for gpa throughout all of my years

It’s because you are non NT bro

Hey guys, can I have a girlfriend?

I'm 7'0, 9/10 but can't get any gf bc i'm a mentalcel, it's over

i wouldn't wish non-ntness on my worst ennemy tbh

I’m 6’6 but actually turbomanlet because everyone is a 7ft heightmogger. And I’m 7/10 so I’m incel because sub8 law, foids don’t even see non chad males! ITS OVER :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It’s because you are non NT bro
Exactly