Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Anyone else here have soy infested family members?

Fenrir

Fenrir

Copemaster1488
★★
My mother and my brothers all seem to completely indulge themselves in liberal culture. My dad politically is liberal, but he's at the very least masculine. I can talk to him, have a polite disagreement and he'll still be cool with me. My brothers and my mother are completely insufferable maniacs. When I was around 12 or 13 (cant remember) I got into MGTOW and learned about testosterone and estrogen. I avoided soy and tried to get my testosterone up. My mom and brothers asked me why, I said I wanted more testosterone and they EXPLICITLY told me to be more feminine and keep eating unhealthy. I think that fucked me up forever. The thought that even my own family hates me for my very nature has haunted me to this day, and I have a complete inability to trust anything even remotely feminine now. The worst part is that my brothers are now using words like "soyboy" and "incel" to try and convince me that they're on my side because they use the same language I use on the internet. Since that point when I was 12 or 13, they keep on trying to propagate me to be more feminine, forcing me to watch retarded movies like Good Will Hunting and Atmoic Blonde.

With the state I'm in right now, even if I found a qt3.14 virgin submissive aryan waifu plucked straight from my fantasies I probably still wouldn't be able to trust her. I've probably ignored the potential mother of my children because my family conditioned me to never trust a single human, even the one who gave birth to me. Anyone else here have a similar experience?

fuck your family

My mother and my brothers all seem to completely indulge themselves in liberal culture. My dad politically is liberal, but he's at the very least masculine. I can talk to him, have a polite disagreement and he'll still be cool with me. My brothers and my mother are completely insufferable maniacs. When I was around 12 or 13 (cant remember) I got into MGTOW and learned about testosterone and estrogen. I avoided soy and tried to get my testosterone up. My mom and brothers asked me why, I said I wanted more testosterone and they EXPLICITLY told me to be more feminine and keep eating unhealthy. I think that fucked me up forever. The thought that even my own family hates me for my very nature has haunted me to this day, and I have a complete inability to trust anything even remotely feminine now. The worst part is that my brothers are now using words like "soyboy" and "incel" to try and convince me that they're on my side because they use the same language I use on the internet. Since that point when I was 12 or 13, they keep on trying to propagate me to be more feminine, forcing me to watch retarded movies like Good Will Hunting and Atmoic Blonde.

With the state I'm in right now, even if I found a qt3.14 virgin submissive aryan waifu plucked straight from my fantasies I probably still wouldn't be able to trust her. I've probably ignored the potential mother of my children because my family conditioned me to never trust a single human, even the one who gave birth to me. Anyone else here have a similar experience?
Why would your mom tell you to become effeminate?

Why would your mom tell you to become effeminate?
She thinks masculinity is responsible for all things wrong with the world today. She has a messiah complex wherein if she can feminize a man and prevent him from becoming masculine, she has done the world a good deed.

She thinks masculinity is responsible for all things wrong with the world today. She has a messiah complex wherein if she can feminize a man and prevent him from becoming masculine, she has done the world a good deed.
Oh my. That's why your brothers are that way then.

I wanna kill my dad in his sleep,fucking that piece of shit numale

My entire family is dead except for my mother and she is not SJW at all. Actually she agrees with the blackpill and realizes there is no way for me.

She thinks masculinity is responsible for all things wrong with the world today.

This is just a typical distortion of facts. The female nature itself is responsible for it. It is the dishonest, devious and vicious character of a female. Your mother shall explain how it comes that the current world is such in a bad shape with all that feminism in it? According to her feminism should help, but it clearly does not. How?

Oh my. That's why your brothers are that way then.
If MGTOW forums, incel forums, patrice o'neal or tom leykis videos didn't exist I'd be the same exact way. That's the scary part. Without the internet, I'm just another numale supporting this absolute fucking dystopia we live in.

If this isn’t LARP then you should kill them all in their sleep tbh.

soy doesn't raise estrogen
LARP
I have a dream that one day, d o wn in the south, with its vicious trumpists, with its politicians having their lips dripping with words like"soyboys" and "gender mainstreaming" -- one day right there in the south little black and white boys and girls alike will be able to enjoy their daily soy without prejudice delivered by their personal Soyman™ right to their door.

If MGTOW forums, incel forums, patrice o'neal or tom leykis videos didn't exist I'd be the same exact way. That's the scary part. Without the internet, I'm just another numale supporting this absolute fucking dystopia we live in.
At least you got informed.

I found a picture of op as a baby:

Soyboy01

This is a high effort troll thread. I have to say that you are a great troll. This story is plausible and convincing, but there are holes, for example when you say you can’t trust humans and you have probably ignored the mother of your children. This kind of cope is easy to spot, and destroys your high effort trolling thread, the rest of the story is OK.

My dad’s a red pill type. I don’t bother engaging family wrt dating

My Mother was always the dominant one in the relationship before they divorced .
My Father is a Beta Intellectual who got extremely socially reclusive after the divorce .
He just sits at home and reads books , kind of Oldschool-LDARing , he has thousands of them sitting in his shelves .
He has no friends and had no Girlfriend in YEARS .

My Father never taught me how to be a man and my mother is mostly emotionally driven and all over the place - They had 4 children and all of them are a failure . Im not blaming them for all of it , but thats not just a coincidence .

My Father inherited me his shitty balding-at-19-genetics and my mother her short height .

But you know your family is fucked up when all kids were in a psychiatry and your father told you that he wants to kill himself . What a fucking role model .

My mom is bluepilled as fuck.

My family is pretty right wing oriented but totally into White knighting when it comes to foids.

feminization propaganda