Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else here have mood swings?

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
For example yesterday I was depressed as shit thinking about how all my plans are hopeless and today I have some hope, but I'm hesitant to go back to school because I know my mood will just change in a week or tomorrow and I might not be able to function.

Yes bro, I’m diagnosed with bipolar. It’s exhausting to live with. I hate my brain.

Some days I’ll feel fine and then others I’ll feel like blowing my brains out. Today is one of the “blow brains out” days tbh.

yea some days im more angrier than others, those are usually the days where i make the bad decision of going outside

No, but I kinda felt that way when I used to be depressed. It truly sucked.

I think I have undiagnosed bipolar lol.

Sometimes I have dopamine hits and full of hope sometimes I'm empty and rope ready.

I feel like a different person minute to minute.

Huge mood swings. Just an hour ago I was in a great mood laughing hysterically at Family Guy clips. Now I’m back in my normal depressed mood.

No. Every day I get closer and closer to the rope, thinking about and realizing just how hopeless and futile my future is.

What am I gonna be doing at age 35? Rotting like I'm rotting now? What's the fucking point. Copes only get me so far, but copes aren't endless

Yes my mood can basically change every couple of hours

Yes. If I went to a psychiatrist he'd probably diagnose me with some bipolar shit.

Last edited:
Yes. If I went to a psychiatrist he'd probably diagnosed me with some bipolar shit.
Psychiatrist are jew scammers motherfucking curry prescribed me seroquel and depakote

Psychiatrist are jew scammers motherfucking curry prescribed me seroquel and depakote
Well, they're less of scammers than psychologists.

I thought it was the other way around?
Psychology is pretty much pure pseudoscience. Especially shit like psychoanalysis.

Psychiatry has some scientific principles. You're low on this shit, here, take this big pharma Jewish pill to make it rise.

Psychology is pretty much pure pseudoscience. Especially shit like psychoanalysis.

Psychiatry has some scientific principles. You're low on this shit, here, take this big pharma Jewish pill to make it rise.
I knew that, it's that, in the UK at least, psychiatrists are the only ones allowed to give you medication, so are more likely to be corrupted and the such.