Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone Else Here Hate Their Mom?

Do You Hate Your Mom?

• Total voters
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★
Excited Arrested Development GIF

They say misogynistic men are the way they are because of mommy issues. Honestly, I can’t even refute this because I hate my mom. She’s one of the worst people I know. Just terrible in every way. Chopping up my cock was only the first of many sins she committed against me.

Whenever things like Mother’s Day come around and people are posting their mom’s and talking about how much they love them, I feel left out because my mom is terrible, and I could never bring myself to praise her in front of others.

she did cut my dick but atleast i still have the piece of meat(foreskin) so it's not that bad ngl

My mom was basically a helicopter parent, and she also refused to put me on Jewpills when I was struggling with schizophrenia, and she even used my mental health to gaslight my dad to get the things she wanted. I probably wouldn't be this mentally fucked if she just helped me.

i'm okay she is asperger too, so...

My mom was basically a helicopter parent, and she also refused to put me on Jewpills when I was struggling with schizophrenia, and she even used my mental health to gaslight my dad to get the things she wanted. I probably wouldn't be this mentally fucked if she just helped me.
Smother her with love

View: https://youtu.be/_941jhR6Q5U

Yes because she and my father shouldn't have had sex because I got a bad roll at life and got her fucked up mouth and jaw genetics she let me mouth breathe, she always was too overprotective and didn't let me go out and do shit when I was young, and she was bipolar and was yelling constantly and just being insane :reeeeee: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Idk, I choke and slap mine, worthless schizo bitch

Jewpills would not have helped you. It sounds like she did at least one thing right, schizo.

Yes because she and my father shouldn't have had sex because I got a bad roll at life and got her fucked up mouth and jaw genetics she let me mouth breathe, she always was too overprotective and didn't let me go out and do shit when I was young, and she was bipolar and was yelling constantly and just being insane :reeeeee: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
The mouth breathing shit is cope.

She gave birth to me. My father is a nigger so I'm almost a full blooded nigger. She doesn't understand me.

You do the math. I hate that bitch.

I hate my mom but my dad is retarded as fuck sometimes too, he's a hardcore white knight for women even when he got divorced raped by my mom

mum saved my life but i still hate being alive so i don't know what to think

it's complicated...

I hate both my parents.

I hate both my parents.

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

90-png.698958

Yes, very true. My mother used to criticize my autistic behavior.

She would say "I was 'square' myself as a child, but your behavior is weird. You are w-e-i-r-d", "I'm embarrassed to have a son that 'does this'(Making fidgeting gestures)", "Please! I don't care about your anxiety. Do you want to live on the streets?"

As typical of femoids, she cannot listen to my problems without redirecting to her own problems.

She also recorded me fidgeting and showed my psychologist years ago.
Previously. When I was starving/weak in the commune due to severe anxiety and bullying, I'd start drawing on my little magnetic board and fantasize about the different recipes I would make after I had finally moved into an apartment.

Exactly.

I was told to chat with my maternal grandmother - Someone who criticized me for my (at the time) inability to speak to her comfortably, which later became stuttering.

"Talk? Can't you talk?"

"Stop speaking in such a high-pitched voice"

"Speak up!"

"Speak louder"

"I don't know why he can't talk" (To Mother; Post-Stuttering)

"You can speak to your mother, can't you? Then you can speak to me normally"

"Talk!"

Nothing. My grandmother patronized me for keeping my head down, so I was grateful to be away from her for a few hours.

Young Child:

Adolescent:

She was dozing off...I tried to grab her glasses to help her. She thought I hit her and pinned me to the floor until my grandparents arrived, telling them I tried to harm her. That was the only occasion in which I made willful eye contact with my maternal grandmother.

I was sixteen, and had recently left group therapy. I was anxious and depressed...I decided to see how I would feel about harming Mother, and decided to take scissors and start lightly poking her. I wrapped my legs and arms around her neck and shoulders. I tried to destroy my photo collection, but she took them away.

My grandmother would often denigrate me for being anxious. Once, she was choking, and I disregarded it, so she referred to me as "Brain Damaged".

Father would...sometimes stare at me stimming and start snickering.

Note that I had no friends or associates outside of group therapy and yet was being asked to pander to a pretty White lass with shallow thinking. This was during a time when I was being verbally and physically abused by one of my parents for being unable to function like NTs.

Yes. 2016 was much different. I spent hours sitting alone in my room with bottles of urine and sacks of feces because of severe depression/anxiety. I was barely eating and suffering from visual sensory overload/paranoia, which often caused me to curdle into a ball and cry. I received little help for these problems.

Re: who here is a trump supporter

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181702705Friday, January 15, 2016 2:22 AM CST
"man i remember being 13" As do I. Constant and redundant criticism/physical-abuse from narcissistic relatives. I am very joyful at the fact that the majority of the pitiful scum has been cleansed via death during the succeeding nine years.

Re: My Grandma just died.

I wish that vile bitch aborted me so I wouldn't have to deal with this fucked up life.

My mom was mentally ill shutin and she made me into a shutin and weirdo, still she did loved and cared for me. Only person in my life that did.

I inherited my mental unstability from my Karen mother