Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else here broke as fuck?

Immaculate

Immaculate

Banned
-
I'm 19, high school graduate, never attended college and only have $66 in my bank account right now.

I don't know how to get a job, not even how to apply for one

Your parents won't help you?

Yeah I'm waiting on social security for my autism and agoraphobia.

110 dollars in my bank and my only "income" is food stamps and dogsitting

You should babysit peoples animals. I do that and its really easy especially if your parents have neighbors who need their dogs walked.

Damn you should look into ewhoring

Your parents won't help you?

Well the thing is, if I get a job then the house rent goes up, so my parents don't want me to get a job at all. They want me to go to college but I've had too many bad memories in high school to the point where I hate school with a burning passion.

Same OP, i only have $100 in mine, and usually not more than that

Wow, I think I might be doing well in this regard (300$/month - covers food,bills + occasional cheapo vidya)...albeit not for much longer(once I finish college next year, no more survivor's pensions + UBI=30$/month)

Well the thing is, if I get a job then the house rent goes up, so my parents don't want me to get a job at all. They want me to go to college but I've had too many bad memories in high school to the point where I hate school with a burning passion.
Try an arts school. They usually have low requirements and are pretty relaxed about classes (My class only went to around 25% of the courses yet we'll still pass)

Why does house rent go up if you have a job?

sounds like a "personal problem" boyo mcdonalds is always hiring...

kekekekekek

yes. Most of my money is birthday money

women smell money from distance, poorcels

I got my first job at 19. Just make a student resume, and start applying at places, someone will hire you. Don't do fast food because that's a miserable job, get something that's fun or where you can learn something

im getting work through my local ibew

I have a job and still only have 250 in the bank. I waste so much money on food and snack and then lose the change kek

yes, I need my own house.

To apply for a job you have to be an ultra-normie with 10/10 social skills and 10/10 experience and knowledge

i just wasted half my money on crack. so i know that feel.

you are only 19. everyone broke that age unless they doing illegal shit
just know the average man makes most of his momey he will ever make in his 40s. you have a long way to go

I'm 27 and a lot of places don't bother to hire me. When I was 15 it was so easy because in New Zealand we had a youth wage. So adults back then made about $12 an hour and I was making like $9 an hour, maybe $7 an hour after income tax lmfao. I saved thousands from not paying rent, now I'm poor again with no hope.

You're only young once, so take advantage. Go to a non-profit agency that can advise you on how to write a CV/resume - most agencies will do it for you, just slap some shit into a Libre Office document and get an agency to do the rest. You're a blank slate so you could be hired for a part-time position. Go for it man. Just don't work in a busy distribution centre like I did when I was 23........... you'll lose your life doing that kind of shit, or you'll at least lose an arm or a few fingers. Forklifts are bloody dangerous.

Imagine being broke with massive student debt. Its fuckin over boyos :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I'm 19, high school graduate, never attended college and only have $66 in my bank account right now.

I started working when I was 12. You should've had a job through out high school and saved money. You need to get a job and set goals so you can learn to work towards them, saving money, and living in a way to meet those future goals.

money is worthless the pain wont go away

Broke NEET here. Place I live in is isolated as fuck, hardly any job openings.

I have a tiny nest egg and make just enough to break even. :feelsbadman: