Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone Else Here a Vivid Dreamer?

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Motherfuck! My dreams are like taking a megadose of DMT I swear to god. It's the most amazing cope there is. I feel sorry for people who say they "don't dream"(a lie) or don't have any epic ones to speak of.

My dreams are all shitty quality, like watching a video in 144p

I used to get crazy vivid dreams when I was on mirtazapine. Great cope tbh

If I meditate, sometimes dreams become more realistic than this reality.

At some point, I intend to utilize similar techniques in order to more effectively disregard physicality at other levels.

Sometimes, they’re almost always bad though.

If I meditate, sometimes dreams become more realistic than this reality.

At some point, I intend to utilize similar techniques in order to more effectively disregard physicality at other levels.
I can dig it

Learn how to lucid dream ,that's even better. You will not only have vivid dreams ,you'll also be able to control them and do whatever you want.

Motherfuck! My dreams are like taking a megadose of DMT I swear to god. It's the most amazing cope there is. I feel sorry for people who say they "don't dream"(a lie) or don't have any epic ones to speak of.

My dreams are so realistic they are traumatic if shit goes bad, and it usually does. I don't even know that I'm dreaming till I wake up, sometimes I get so deep into them, when I wake up I'm confused thinking that the dream was reality and I have to take a few seconds to adjust, only like 5 or so dreams I've had were on that level though.

My Favorite Dream: (This was probably the start of my rape fetish JFL)
I had a dream like that once, but I was cucked more hardcore due to the effort I put in to get the girl (it still ended well for me though, you'll see why), was in this post apocalyptic desert looking environment, and I happened upon this beautiful girl that looked to be in my age group at the time (had the dream years ago, never forgot it, can't forget it). It was weird because it was almost like a montage, at one point I'm scavenging for food to bring back to the abandoned building I secured for us to stay in, at another point I'm literally fighting off wild hyena looking dogs with a stick to protect her, she is clutching at my shoulder behind my back while I fend them off, she acted like she loved me, and sad enough to say I liked her a lot, a figment of my imagination (which didn't occur to me at the time, I get "lost" in my dreams, I think I have an extremely over active imagination).

The final scene was us walking through the desert landscape again (idk why, maybe to find another encampment) and guess who we happen upon...... her fucking chad ex boy friend, the three of us are now walking together, they are catching up, later she tells me something along the lines of "thank you" as though I was doing all that shit risking my life, to help her find her boyfriend (seriously thought I was going to make her mines).

That was the shitty part of the dream, here's where it gets good (I truly do love my mind in some ways), me being me, I hold back my anger and pretend to go along with it, tell her good bye and wish them both luck, I follow them back to an encampment and I'm looking at them near a fire hiding behind a rock, waiting for them to fall asleep, when they were both asleep and defenseless I rush over and slit chads throat, then I rape her next to his bleeding corpse, the screams seemed to echo across the landscape. Normies would see that as a fucked up scene, but it was beautiful to me, revenge is one of the most beautiful things ever, I've never felt more satisfied in life than how I felt in that dream at that moment, woke up with a diamonds erection. My rape fetish started to increase from that point.

Another thing too, I know I can't be the only one on this planet with this weird thing, when I'm in my dreams I usually don't know that I'm dreaming, usually no matter how absurd the events taking place, I get so absorbed into the whole thing that I don't realize its a dream till I wake up. Which is why that dream means so much to me and why I'll never forget it, I was actually able to taste for a while the joy of true revenge, and I was able to witness my true self, the kind of person I really am, someone who won't let themselves be used without proper compensation.

My Worst Dream: (This one was in some ways actually life changing, it felt so real it really fucked me up, when I woke up I was actually relieved because ironically my life got better just by waking up), being a vivid dreamer isn't always a good thing, it can back fire.
This is also me, I get the same mumble thing, even worse though is that my dreams when I'm sleeping are even more effective in immersing me, most of my dreams I only realize I'm dreaming AFTER I WAKE UP. They are very realistic and detailed and I can often remember specific things from the dreams. For example if I'm at a store in the dream I can see and read made up barcodes in the dream, and one time I woke up and grabbed a peice of paper and a pen and wrote the last one I saw down thinking it had some meaning lol.

One dream I woke up from had me the most depressed I've ever been and likely ever will be because the experience in the dream was something fucked up that I'll never likely experience. I found this cute 10/10 at my uni that actually liked me (its a girl I've never seen before nor do I know her, a 7/10 light skinned latina chick that wears glasses), we were on our first date (she was wearing a blue denim kind of jacket and a pick skirt, wardrobe probably didn't make much sense but I didn't care), she gets kidnapped right in front of me, I run around the dreamscape which leads from random location to random location looking for her, I arrive at a dark room that slowly becomes lit to see her lifeless dead body on a bed bleeding from her face and crotch (raped to death) and a pool of her blood is slowly drawing into the center of the bed where they weight of her body makes an indentation. I go into the other room to see the guy who raped her, it was a guy I know from my uni who recently snatched up a girl that I had my sights set on (so the dream made sense on so many levels), a gun appears in my hand and I shoot and kill him.

The wave of depression that hits me at that moment, when I realized I had everything I wanted and I was now left with nothing, was the strongest I've ever felt, ironically after that dream every bad thing that happens to me pales in comparison, nothing will likely ever feel that bad. I literally can't explain just how bad it felt to you guys, you'd have to experience it, its the same depression feeling you get but way stronger, you feel light headed, like your consciousness is fading away and at that point you don't even care, nothingness would be a blessing.

Waking from that dream was the first time I was truly glad that I was living my current life.

My dreams are too detailed for my own good, I've seen a lot of fucked up shit in them and at most times I thought it was actually happening because for some reason I get caught up and entranced in them.

Dude I've seen some fucked up shit and it all felt real (the two above are just my Exhibit A and B, the main ones I remember that were of great significance to me)

My sister dead (a bloody mess) on top of a haystack in some abandoned old farm killed my a fat mexican psychopath that was also a cannibal. I literally cried in the dream bawling my eyes out. As the years went on I became colder and could control my emotions more even in dreams to where I feel nothing, but you ever notice the weird lack of control you have over yourself in dreams, we'd all like to think of ourselves a certain way but in dreams you don't have the "consciousness" to "wear a mask" like we usually do, I woke up surprised that I cried in the dream.

Then there was me stabbing my brother and seeing pooling blood and a blood trail as I drag him across the floor to dispose of the body, in some kind of mansion with very polished floors that had an amber like colour, some weird creepy sounding violin music was playing while it happened, and the music was composed well too, I've never even heard it before, how the hell did my brain come up with that shit and I have no musical talent

Vivid dreams are more of a curse than a blessing, the best thing you'll get is a very detailed wet dream but its only going to make you want to die more once you wake up and realize in reality you can't actually get laid.

@Romello Gaghan 2
Have you ever "returned" to a dream?

That has only happened once to me, I had a dream and months later I'm back in that same dream setting and everyone in the dream remembers me, its like I loaded a save game, shit is weird, at a certain point I started believing that dreams may very well be alternate realities, and some of us are just more "sensitive" to it so we become "more a part of those worlds than most people do".

Most people I talk to can barely remember their dreams if ever at all, I always remember most of them, especially the significant ones.

Last edited:
no man, my brain is mush

My dreams are so realistic they are traumatic if shit goes bad, and it usually does. I don't even know that I'm dreaming till I wake up, sometimes I get so deep into them, when I wake up I'm confused thinking that the dream was reality and I have to take a few seconds to adjust, only like 5 or so dreams I've had were on that level though.

My Favorite Dream: (This was probably the start of my rape fetish JFL)

My Worst Dream: (This one was in some ways actually life changing, it felt so real it really fucked me up, when I woke up I was actually relieved because ironically my life got better just by waking up), being a vivid dreamer isn't always a good thing, it can back fire.

Dude I've seen some fucked up shit and it all felt real (the two above are just my Exhibit A and B, the main ones I remember that were of great significance to me)

My sister dead in a pool of blood on top of a haystack in some abandoned old farm killed my a fat mexican psychopath that was also a cannibal.

Me stabbing my brother and seeing pooling blood and a blood trail as I drag him across the floor to dispose of the body, in some kind of mansion with very polished floors that had an amber like colour, some weird creepy sounding violin music was playing while it happened, and the music was composed well too, I've never even heard it before, how the hell did my brain come up with that shit and I have no musical talent

Vivid dreams are more of a curse than a blessing, the best thing you'll get is a very detailed wet dream but its only going to make you want to die more once you wake up and realize in reality you can't actually get laid.

@Romello Gaghan 2
Have you ever "returned" to a dream?

That has only happened once to me, I had a dream and months later I'm back in that same dream setting and everyone in the dream remembers me, its like I loaded a save game, shit is weird, at a certain point I started believing that dreams may very well be alternate realities, and some of us are just more "sensitive" to it so we become "more a part of those worlds than most people do".

Most people I talk to can barely remember their dreams if ever at all, I always remember most of them, especially the significant ones.
Nope never returned. And my dreams are definitely blessings save a small minority (usually the ones I have when I sleep lightly). They're like a built in recreational drug for me basically, trippy as all hell and euphoria inducing. Paradise, even what would conventionally be known as nightmares.
Your dreamscapes sound little like mine except for the occasional bloody violence.

I take 50mg of melatonin to force a dream, even though they are all suicide

I take 50mg of melatonin to force a dream, even though they are all suicide
Yeah I used to do that too, gotta watch out for the soy though. melatonin supplements contain a buttload of soy.

except for the occasional bloody violence.

TFW you finally get a GF and she immediately gets raped and murdered :feelskek:

That dream really did fuck me up a bit, was never the same after that, it was like my mind telling me i'll never get to have that kind of happiness, then I wake up relieved because it didn't actually happen, and then I realize it kinda did because I'll still never get to have that. The feeling of losing it was worse, but knowing you'll never get it to begin with is also bad.

you can learn to lucid dream and learn to better remember your dreams so for anyone its an option.
my dreams are pretty suifuel when i not knwo im dreaming because i dream smth truly awesome and feel shitty when i wahe up

Yeah i have very vidid lucid dreams

Yeah I dream and it feels very real during the dream sometimes

U gotta be healthy to have good vivid dreams

I used to get crazy vivid dreams when I was on mirtazapine. Great cope tbh
I once took not even a half of a mirtazapine and i got extremely drowsy and depressed.

Wet dreams onlyyyt

I have vivid dreams, too.
They are 95% good dreams. I don't have nightmares anymore, I think my brain realized that reallife is nightmare enough, so it copes with good dreams.
Only downside is, you're depressed when you wake up and realize everything was just a dream.
I literally, no joke, can remember places that I visited years ago indream. I can rember indream places better than I can remember real world places.