Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else having trouble keeping their room clean?

DarkClown97

DarkClown97

Living is what scares me, dying is easy
★★
[UWSL]My room is a mess and I really struggle to keep it clean. I can' find any motivation to clean up, I'm glad if I manage to get out of my bed or take out the trash, but most of the time I let it overflow and then it can happen that there is a lot of trash on the floor. But it's only about plastic waste, paper waste, dust and crumbles. I have no food leftovers in my room. I cleaned it up once but after 1-2 weeks it was a complete mess again. And I also think cleaning up is pointless, everything I do is pointless.[/UWSL]

I don't know if it's some kind of disorder but it's not that I can't throw anything away or that I hoard things. I struggle to keep my room straight and the motivation to clean is long gone. I'm just too depressed to do anything. Everything in my life is just meaningless. All I do is rot. However.
Do any of you have this problem too?

I have some old papers around and it's bit messy but other than that it's clean. Everytime I eat or drink something in my room I take the dishes back to the kitchen and wash them as soon as possible because the idea of having old food in my room rotting and attracting insects seems disgusting kek. From time to time I take a plastic bag and fill it with old papers (most are old shopping lists or uni papers) to throw them away.

i feel you, i don't care about cleaning either. not food leftovers though

I live in a shit hole tier place and even if I'm clean, ther"s always dust coming from outside entering my flat.

I have some old papers around and it's bit messy but other than that it's clean. Everytime I eat or drink something in my room I take the dishes back to the kitchen and wash them as soon as possible because the idea of having old food in my room rotting and attracting insects seems disgusting kek. From time to time I take a plastic bag and fill it with old papers (most are old shopping lists or uni papers) to throw them away.
I understand. I can also stick to bringing the dishes back after I've eaten and don't let anything rot because I don't want to attract insects either. Sometimes I manage to dispose some of the trash and maybe clean up a bit, but even then I feel overwhelmed.