Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else having a huge urge to pee aftee jacking off ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Very often after i cum and am done with my jerking off session, i have a huge urge to pee. I assume its because of the prostate getting stimulated and making it easier for a person to pee.

Yeah. I think that's just your system trying to clear everything out of the urethra.

I think its meant to happen after sex, because you are not meant to pee during sex so your body holds it off

Also peeing can help get rid of sexually transmitted stuff

I'm not a sexpert for obvious reasons

Yes its normal, its body's way of cleaning itself and it helps to ward off many infections

No but i do have the urge to jack off after smoking cigs i wonder why:waitwhat:

No but i do have the urge to jack off after smoking cigs i wonder why:waitwhat:
When I smoke cigs I want to pee like 2 liters of water, but I did not drink a single shit in a long time.

Yeah, I can't piss for around five minutes though, it feels like there's a blockage when I try to

Yeah, I can't piss for around five minutes though, it feels like there's a blockage when I try to
Brutal, i also have that often

If you don’t piss after cooming the cum dries in your urethra. Making it painful to pee

nah only happens if i drink alot . Holding your Piss for 2 Minutes ( or even More lol ) to have a Stronger Relief " is funny tho .

nah only happens if i drink alot . Holding your Piss for 2 Minutes ( or even More lol ) to have a Stronger Relief " is funny tho .
I dont have that luxury, i feel physical pain if i hold in my piss

Nigga u dumb that's the body's natural defense against getting a uti

Sometimes afterwards when I piss it hurts and stings

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back